Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Honda Accord For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord For Sale (1501 Views)

Sold. Sold. Sold. Reg. Honda Accord For Sale @ 500k / [SOLD] 2010 Honda Accord For Sale (Evil Spirit) / Two Sets, 2009 Honda Accord For Sale In Portharcourt @ 1.6m sold sold. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord For Sale by advanceDNA: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2016
For starters...I'm no car dealer....the car is mine..so this is just a sale for upgrade purpose...its buhari period no cash to waste maintaining a Honda and a muscle...
The ride is not brand new..so I will not sugar Coat my advert telling u everything is 100% an few months used..but basically..

Engine performance: fantastic

Gear: fantastic

Brain box: fantastic

All sensors: fantastic

All coordination btw electrical and mechanical parts is wonderful..

Body: a couple of dings here and there .thanks to impatient Okada riders..but no serious dent worth wasting cash on paint job....

Tyres: great

Confirmed Customer papers :yes

Repair history:

Constant 60 day engine, transmission oil change which usually goes with Fuel filter and oil filter change

sound system change to 6cd loaders..old one wasn't doing too good nd the full green light display that comes on with the full light was failing.hence the need for change.

Ball joint change..twice :driver's side

Shaft change ..once : passenger side.

Fixes to be made: depends on ur taste,permit me to say... unless u are a perfectionist the car is a start and cruize...

Price: 800k...
we all know economy is hard so downward negotiation is allowed but if ur budget is way too low as in some pple can price EOD for 500k..no offence... pls don't call..im not trying to be rude I just feel the car is worth more than dat..nd u can always call others willing to sell thiers for ridiculously lower price

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord For Sale by echo2(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Why would you post an advert without pictures?

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord For Sale by advanceDNA: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2016
echo2:
Why would you post an advert without pictures?

When u use a net work like glo....u would easily understand why someone would post advert without pictures......no vex....pictures will hit u soon like a kalashnikov sluggs
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by advanceDNA: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Wheels
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by advanceDNA: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Font and back...key and manual...extra key available....but isn't programmed so I can't start the ignition ...just for emergency to open the doors incase u lock the main hey in mistakenly
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by advanceDNA: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Engine and radio unlock codes...

.sorry about the engine look..i don't ever wash my car engines...had to nasty experience in the past....inexperienced car wash peeps though...the guy just use the water spray gun carelessly...long and short story water nd oil mix...engine of car knocked

Location is either ibadan or abeokuta...that's cos I live in one state and work in another...ur call can Catch me in any state...

Re: Honda Accord For Sale by echo2(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
advanceDNA:

When u use a net work like glo....u would easily understand why someone would post advert without pictures......no vex....pictures will hit u soon like a kalashnikov sluggs

No wahala boss, I know glo is terrible network. Waiting for the pics
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by whyniel: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Can it go for 650k?

I might need to change the ball joint to OEM; both legs.

What is the mileage Sir?
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by advanceDNA: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
whyniel:
Can it go for 650k?

I might need to change the ball joint to OEM; both legs.

What is the mileage Sir?

No sir..650 aint good for this
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by edawg(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
advanceDNA:

No sir..650 aint good for this

Interior pics please.
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by jidabod(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
As previously requested, what is the mileage?

Is it first body?

Please upload interior pictures.

Finally, can it fly for 700k?
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by Macmilla(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Changing transmission oil and fuel filter every 60days? shocked shocked Seriously?
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by advanceDNA: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Macmilla:
Changing transmission oil and fuel filter every 60days? shocked shocked Seriously?

.15k every two months is not too much for something that gives me convenience...u shaa dey give ur babe money pass 15k in a month....car useful pass babe seff.....
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by Macmilla(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
advanceDNA:

.15k every two months is not too much for something that gives me convenience...u shaa dey give ur babe money pass 15k in a month....car useful pass babe seff.....
It's not the money, bro.
Those two things are not meant to be change that frequently. Imagine how many times u will have to open ur fuel tank to change d filter in a year.
If only u will use quality products on ur car, u won't waste such time, money and energy.
Original Honda genuine dw-1 should be changed AT MOST once a year. It can serve longer than that. same goes for the fuel filter.

At Gazzuzz and Luvinhubby, correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by advanceDNA: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Macmilla:

It's not the money, bro.
Those two things are not meant to be change that frequently. Imagine how many times u will have to open ur fuel tank to change d filter in a year.
If only u will use quality products on ur car, u won't waste such time, money and energy.
Original Honda genuine dw-1 should be changed AT MOST once a year. It can serve longer than that. same goes for the fuel filter.

At Gazzuzz and Luvinhubby, correct me if I'm wrong.

Formerly when I was using 1998 camrylight I service every 90 days or when the engine oil starts to get really dark which can be 5minths sef...but dats pencil light...the car ruggedness is out of this world..but when I started using Honda before I get to 90days my fuel consumption strts to change,the sound is not as cool as I want...so I service early since I travel a lot and I've been enjoying it like dat since
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by whyniel: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
advanceDNA:

Formerly when I was using 1998 camrylight I service every 90 days or when the engine oil starts to get really dark which can be 5minths sef...but dats pencil light...the car ruggedness is out of this world..but when I started using Honda before I get to 90days my fuel consumption strts to change,the sound is not as cool as I want...so I service early since I travel a lot and I've been enjoying it like dat since

I believe you know the right Km/mile to be covered before the next service date or you just service without putting that into consideration?

Meanwhile, could you please share the car's mileage and interior pictures since I'm interested in buying the car upon conclusion on pricing and inspection.
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by Macmilla(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2016
advanceDNA:

We are not saying anything different. Use Honda genuine 5w-20, or mobile-1 and see if ur engine will not be happy for more than 6mths. Honda manual says to replace engine oil every 12000km or every 12mths. So what exactly are u telling me?
Check the picture below.
Just use d correct oil. End of story.
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by Macmilla(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2016
That's the manual for 2002 Honda accord.
Can u see the red circle? That's 12moths for the engine oil and a whooping 60months for the ATF.

I personally put Honda dw-1 in my accord and it was still fresh after 18mths. Yes, 18 good months and I travel too. I sold it with the oil still in it and warned the new owner against changing it unless with same dw-1.
It is ppl dt use sea horse atf and total engine oil that change every 60 days.

Treat ur ride well and it will treat u well.

Re: Honda Accord For Sale by advanceDNA: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Sold..

(1) (Reply)

Decently Used Toyota Solara. Just 450k (slightly Negotiable) / Toks 2008 Lexus Es350 @ 4.4m(negotiable) / Honda Discussion Continue First Body. Abuja. 950k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.