Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,751 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Your Playing A Game Called WHOT - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your Playing A Game Called WHOT (686 Views)

When you tried playing a fast one on your Boss.(pics) / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With WHOT / Both North And South Playing A Vital Role For Our Surviving In This Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Playing A Game Called WHOT by jstrollet(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
You are playing this game called WHOT and the rule is highest number out suddenly someone shouts last card and you already have lots of cards which includes block 14 known as general market, Circle 13,cross 11,angle 12 and 10 and the person next to you gave you pick 2 and you grab star 8 and 7 how do you react?
Re: Your Playing A Game Called WHOT by brandonobi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
i usually hide half of my cards under my sit
Re: Your Playing A Game Called WHOT by jstrollet(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
brandonobi:
i usually hide half of my cards under my sit

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can’t You Do Without Sex? / The Five Minutes White Boy / Fat Pastor Does Stunts For His Members (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.