Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics (1098 Views)

30+ Hairstyles To Make Your Baby Girl Beautifully Cute. Who's the cutest?? / BEST WAY 2 TRANSFORM UR SKIN 2 A GLOWING ONE WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS {see pics} / Most Trendy Sneakers Ever: Get Yourself Or A Loved One A Gift Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by BaffTheHairGuy: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Well, people often think that a gift should be expensive.
Hmmm!

What do you think ?

Re: How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by funmemezy: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
How much pls, and how can one reach you?
Re: How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by funmemezy: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Whats d height
Re: How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by BaffTheHairGuy: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
funmemezy:

Just tell me how much you want to buy ? and get it send for you.

but you did not help me with the question
Re: How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by funmemezy: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
D doll is awesome, but please how much is one, and can I hav ur contact?
Re: How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by BaffTheHairGuy: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
funmemezy:

How much you want to pay?
we could send to you
Re: How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by BaffTheHairGuy: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
funmemezy:
D doll is awesome, but please how much is one, and can I hav ur contact?

it is 60 cm.
How much could you pay?
we send to you
Re: How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by BaffTheHairGuy: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
funmemezy:
Whats d height

60 cm.
if you want tell us
Re: How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by BaffTheHairGuy: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
funmemezy:
Whats d height

60 cm.
do you want it ? tell us
Re: How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by funmemezy: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Like seriously? Am I d seller? U should name d cost for me to have an idea of how much it costs. I mean seriously? How much can I pay? U are a joker, and not ready to sell. I better find somewhere else.
Re: How Much A Gift Should Cost ? Could You Offer This To Your Baby Girl? See Pics by BaffTheHairGuy: 1:21am On Oct 06, 2016
funmemezy:
Like seriously? Am I d seller? U should name d cost for me to have an idea of how much it costs. I mean seriously? How much can I pay? U are a joker, and not ready to sell. I better find somewhere else.

Hello,
i am not joking. we did not know you were a seller.
the price for one is 2000 Naira.
But 10 pcs or more would 1500 Naira a piece
the Item is in UK.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Quality Shoes For All Ladies / Victoria Beckham Handbag For Sale. / Every Woman Must Watch This Video| How To Tighten Loose Vagina In 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.