Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

11 Preventive Measures On How To Avoid Sleepiness At Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 11 Preventive Measures On How To Avoid Sleepiness At Work (372 Views)

Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work / 9 Pictures that Define Some Moments At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Preventive Measures On How To Avoid Sleepiness At Work by Backtobacknaija: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
You all can agree with me that you have once been a victim of such aberrant act. Whenever I encounter such; it was as if I took a bitter pill. Sleeping at work is very bad. In-fact it has become the habit of majority of fellows today.

Have you felt it? That afternoon slump when you can’t keep your eyes opens at work. The best way to deal with that type of drowsiness is to ensure you get enough good quality sleep at night, thus preventing the drowsiness in the first place. However, if you still find yourself drowsy, you can make a few lifestyle changes to increase your energy overall, as well as use a few tricks to up your alertness when drowsiness does hit you.

Below are some preventive measures on how to avoid sleepiness at work;

STRETCH YOU BODY A LITTLE BIT

You are absolutely limited in your office as to how much stretching you can do, but you can perform a few simple stretches. This will really help you out on such experiences.

To finish this article, kindly click on the link below
http://www.backtobacknaija.com/2016/10/11-preventive-measures-on-how-to-avoid.html

(1) (Reply)

See Superb Features Of Our Web Design/development. / Pharmacist Needed In Porthacourt / Choosing A Field Of Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.