Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

My Dear Brother Seun Osewa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dear Brother Seun Osewa (2935 Views)

Warning To Seun Osewa / An Appeal To Seun Osewa To Be Silent No More / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by honourhim: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Samunique:
100,000000 likes for you !!!

Let them keep deceiving themselves, some of them even go as far as using different monikers to open different threads on how they've been freed from the chain of religion must especially Christianity to deceive the gullible.

The more they attack Christianity the more it thrives !!!

the guy is so foolish. New churches are springing up almost on daily basis across Naija, old churches are creating new branches almost on daily basis across Naija and people are trooping in yet he is telling himself lies about the spread of atheism in Nigeria. Even in this nairaland, christians have an overwhelming number. The truth is that most christians in nairaland have quit visiting the religion section because of the way atheists operate here. A lot of christians have left nairaland entirely. There was a time the religious section was vibrant. Such vibrancy has disappeared.

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by honourhim: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
honourhim,anybody with a good conscience can do all you mentioned about religion so one does not need to be a christian to do such

How many have you done?

And in line with what you said, dont you know that anybody with a bad conscience can do the ones you listed? so why are you attaching it to christians? Did Jesus command us to do evil?
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

How many have you done?

And in line with what you said, dont you know that anybody with a bad conscience can do the ones you listed? so why are you attaching it to christians? Did Jesus command us to do evil?
may your conscience save you from yourself because you are becoming something else,something in my view which is evil ,,,end of quoting
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by honourhim: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
may your conscience save you from yourself because you are becoming something else,something in my view which is evil ,,,end of quoting

Stop fooling yourself with your useless atheism.

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by hahn(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chubhie:

You should start attacking Atr,satanists and muslims with same zeal as you do weak Christians.Only then shall I consider you a worthy atheist.

Weak Christians?

You mean the same people who go around praying everyone else die and go to hell?

The same people who burn thieves, keep children as slaves under the guise of house helps, beat up old women who are alleged witches, accuse children of being witches and abuse them, shout fire! fire! fire! die! die! die! every Sunday, steal and loot our country's resources, who insulted muslims to the extent seun had to create a private section for them etc?

You have another thing coming fam.

And for your information, all religion are useless. We happen to live in a country where Islam and Christianity are the most common.

If the shoe fits, wear it

smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

Stop fooling yourself with your useless atheism.
thank you but lemme ask you ,are you actually pained am an atheist oe you want me to open a father christmas thread tomorrow of how i left atheism for Christianity lol
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Chubhie: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:

Weak Christians?

You mean the same people who go around praying everyone else die and go to hell?

The same people who burn thieves, keep children as slaves under the guise of house helps, beat up old women who are alleged witches, accuse children of being witches and abuse them, shout fire! fire! fire! die! die! die! every Sunday, steal and loot our country's resources, who insulted muslims to the extent seun had to create a private section for them etc?

You have another thing coming fam.

And for your information, all religion are useless. We happen to live in a country where Islam and Christianity are the most common.

If the shoe fits, wear it

smiley
Have you not insulted Christianity enough to warrant seun to create a private section for them?Since you claim Islam and Christianity are the most common?

You make me question your sense of equity,fairness and justice first as a human being and then an atheist.

Is what is good for Abdul not good for Paul?
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chubhie:

Have you not insulted Christianity enough to warrant seun to create a private section for them?Since you claim Islam and Christianity are the most common?

You make me question your sense of equity,fairness and justice as first a human being and then an atheist.

you are wrong what is good for abdul is bad for paul
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by honourhim: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
thank you but lemme ask you ,are you actually pained am an atheist oe you want me to open a father christmas thread tomorrow of how i left atheism for Christianity lol

Why should i be pained because you became an atheist? Does your being an atheist remove one naira from my bank account? My only interest was the false message you were trying to pass about christianity. You arrogated all the evils you mentioned to religion. When i mentioned the good that christianity brought you told me that anybody with good conscience can do those things. if thats the case then i see no reason why you should arrogate evil to religion instead of saying that anybody with a bad conscience can do the evils you mentioned. I am not stopping you from being an atheist but be sincere in your postulations.
As for me, atheism is empty and worthless. All it has to offer me is unbelieve in God. Nothing more. I dont have time for such a worthless and stupid venture.

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by hahn(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chubhie:

You make me question your sense of equity,fairness and justice first as a human being and then an atheist.

Lol. Muslims do not like engaging. Whenever I go to their section it's no fun. You know they are scared of their demented Allah enough to not even discuss their religion.

But Christians on the other hand know how to carry an interesting conversation

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

Why should i be pained because you became an atheist? Does your being an atheist remove one naira from my bank account? My only interest was the false message you were trying to pass about christianity. You arrogated all the evils you mentioned to religion. When i mentioned the good that christianity brought you told me that anybody with good conscience can do those things. if thats the case then i see no reason why you should arrogate evil to religion instead of saying that anybody with a bad conscience can do the evils you mentioned. I am not stopping you from being an atheist but be sincere in your postulations.
As for me, atheism is empty and worthless. All it has to offer me is unbelieve in God. Nothing more. I dont have time for such a worthless and stupid venture.
wonderful reply,you can keep on believing in talking snakes ,talking donkeys and even flying angels ,we live in a free world bro ,go and take a bottle of star to calm your nerves, you need it
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Chubhie: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Muslims do not like engaging. Whenever I go to their section it's no fun. You know they are scared of their demented Allah enough to not even discuss their religion.

Perhaps, Christians should declare fatwa on Seun's head to force their own private section or declare absentia jihad on this section so atheists as you would go out of business?
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by hahn(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chubhie:

Perhaps, Christians should declare fatwa on Seun's head to force their own private section or declare absentia jihad on this section so atheists as you would go out of business?

Lol. I declare whatever it is they insist upon on the muslim section whenever I come across any of their silly threads. I know it's all bullshit.

The funny things is, if seun creates a christian thread you christians will have more fights among each other than anyone else can possible instigate. Remember you guys are divided into 33,000 denominations.

And I will still comment because I know that swearing on the bible is like swearing on toilet tissue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by honourhim: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
wonderful reply,you can keep on believing in talking snakes ,talking donkeys and even flying angels ,we live in a free world bro ,go and take a bottle of star to calm your nerves, you need it

And you that has stopped believing, are you living a better life than those of us who believe? Are all atheists making achievements in life more than us? Tell me any worthy profession in life that christians are not making impact? So what are you talking about?
Abeg go rest. Stop deceiving yourself. The only thing that atheism offers you is UNVBELIEVE IN GOD. Thats all.
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

And you that has stopped believing, are you living a better life than those of us who believe? Are all atheists making achievements in life more than us? Tell me any worthy profession in life that christians are not making impact? So what are you talking about?
Abeg go rest. Stop deceiving yourself. The only thing that atheism offers you is UNVBELIEVE IN GOD. Thats all.
that is the point jare you have said it all ,,,oya go and sleep ,night have come
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim better pass that mummys boy called ebuka or winnerrr01 jare ,honourhim the pastor of our time grin grin grin he can abuse more than anybody in fact which church e dey go sef
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Chubhie: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:

Lol. I declare whatever it is they insist upon on the muslim section whenever I come across any of their silly threads. I know it's all bullshit.

The funny things is, if seun creates a christian thread you christians will have more fights among each other than anyone else can possible instigate. Remember you guys are divided into 33,000 denominations.

And I will still comment because I know that swearing on the bible is like swearing on toilet tissue tongue
Even atheists,satanists,Atr and muslims are divided on issues.

You and Seun are so much fixated on christianity.I dare seun to show same zeal against Islam.
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by honourhim: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
honourhim better pass that mummys boy called ebuka or winnerrr01 jare ,honourhim the pastor of our time grin grin grin he can abuse more than anybody in fact which church e dey go sef

When you people abuse God then its normal but you are quick to scream blue murder when you think we ve abused you. Una dey try. Meanwhile i'm not a pastor and i'm not interested in being one. I have many things am handling in life.
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by sonofluc1fer: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

the guy is so foolish. New churches are springing up almost on daily basis across Naija, old churches are creating new branches almost on daily basis across Naija
Is this news to be celebrated?
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Samunique(m): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

the guy is so foolish. New churches are springing up almost on daily basis across Naija, old churches are creating new branches almost on daily basis across Naija and people are trooping in yet he is telling himself lies about the spread of atheism in Nigeria. Even in this nairaland, christians have an overwhelming number. The truth is that most christians in nairaland have quit visiting the religion section because of the way atheists operate here. A lot of christians have left nairaland entirely. There was a time the religious section was vibrant. Such vibrancy has disappeared.
U are very correct, even myself visit once in a while, that's what seun wants.
I don't know whether he has been paid by those who spend millions of ( oil )dollar every year to destroy Christianity bcs of their religion, if not so I don't know why he chooses to treat Christianity with so much disdain while accords special honour and section for the other religion.

U can't imagine different kinds of ridiculous threads he opened against Christianity recently which he will never try against Islam, one will wonder what he intends to archive from that as the owner of nairaland who is supposed to stay neutral when it comes to such an issue as sensitive as religion.

Even myself is considering quitting this forum since the owner is not ready to stay neutral.

As for the rest of the Atheists on this forum, I've got no time for them.

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by frank317: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Samunique:
U are very correct, even myself visit once in a while, that's what seun wants.
I don't know whether he has been paid by those who spend millions of ( oil )dollar every year to destroy Christianity bcs of their religion, if not so I don't know why he chooses to treat Christianity with so much disdain while accords special honour and section for the other religion.

U can't imagine different kinds of ridiculous threads he opened against Christianity recently which he will never try against Islam, one will wonder what he intends to archive from that as the owner of nairaland who is supposed to stay neutral when it comes to such an issue as sensitive as religion.

Even myself is considering quitting this forum since the owner is not ready to stay neutral.

As for the rest of the Atheists on this forum, I've got no time for them.

Oga, sop whining like a baby and leave the forum quietly, I bet u, nobody will even notice.
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by promise101: 5:29am On Oct 04, 2016
honourhim:

Its seems you like fooling yourself. Which revolution is taking place when churches are recording steady growth in their population in Nigeria. Churches are opening branch churches in every neighbourhood. New churches are springing up here and therre. Dont stay here and be consoling yourself with your so called great revolution. Are you this foolish?
I wonder where that guy got that from!!

Atheism is really a small thing for christianity. It is not even a threat!!

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by promise101: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2016
hahn:

In other words, without religion atheism is DEAD!!

3 Likes

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Samunique(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2016
frank317:

Oga, sop whining like a baby and leave the forum quietly, I bet u, nobody will even notice.
And u think you are making sense ?

Are u so pained more than seun himself ?

Anyway I've got no time for someone like u !!!

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by hahn(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2016
promise101:

In other words, without religion atheism is DEAD!!

Actually you are right. If people didn't believe fairytales and killed in the names of their favorite characters I wouldn't need to speak about it

smiley

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2016
hahn:

Actually you are right. If people didn't believe fairytales and killed in the names of their favorite characters I wouldn't need to speak about it

smiley
big brother ,,,,been a while lol ,,,,I'm back on nl
cc:valentinemary,joseph1013
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by hahn(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2016
stephenmorris:

Where you go before?
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by ValentineMary(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
stephenmorris:
[i] Welcome back bro [i]
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by keeptalkin(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2021
very true .its not about winning arguments its about planting the seed of reason in the heart of the beleiver or deluded fellow,and that seed grows steadily till it becomes a tree
and then eventually the tree becomes a forest

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Absolute Ultimate Rules For A Successful Relationship / Jesus Is Coming Back! / Pastors Highest Currency Denomination SCAM Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.