Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward - Technology Market (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward (175967 Views)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thanks all for the patronage

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 12:32am On Jul 29, 2018
Still take your Amazon USA orders
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Laredojohn:
Still take your Amazon USA orders
Happy Sunday all kindly drop your links for best quote
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2018
Alerts received various orders placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
We are still taking your Amazon USA orders
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
22613 received orders placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Alert received order placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
2I425 received books orderd

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
230524 alert received , orders placed for our private client in the USA

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by hercatonchires(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
When someone delivers, the least you can do is appreciate, give positive feedback and recommend them. I ordered for some items on Amazon, upon checking out, the shipment fee was killing embarassed. This prompted me to Google on how to evade high shipment fees. Behold! I was redirected to this thread.
After reading people's testimonies with supporting pictures, I had to take my chances. I don't mean to bore you with my write up, but I think it's worth writing and reading as well. I placed an order for about 5items in total. Few days later, after several chats with Lanre, he actually called to advise me on my purchases (who does that?) He's expected to just help me ship, yet he offered professional advice.
In summary, he's reliable, transparent, polite, calm,
understanding, considerate... I could go on and on and on. If his kind of person made up to 35%of the world's population, the world would have been a better place.

My package arrived on Friday (about 6 working days), got shipped to Ibadan on Saturday and I went to claim it today
Cast your fears away, save your money, get quality stuff and top notch services from Lanre Banwo.

Signing out... Olawole Akinola

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
hercatonchires:
When someone delivers, the least you can do is appreciate, give positive feedback and recommend them. I ordered for some items on Amazon, upon checking out, the shipment fee was killing embarassed. This prompted me to Google on how to evade high shipment fees. Behold! I was redirected to this thread.
After reading people's testimonies with supporting pictures, I had to take my chances. I don't mean to bore you with my write up, but I think it's worth writing and reading as well. I placed an order for about 5items in total. Few days later, after several chats with Lanre, he actually called to advise me on my purchases (who does that?) He's expected to just help me ship, yet he offered professional advice.
In summary, he's reliable, transparent, polite, calm,
understanding, considerate... I could go on and on and on. If his kind of person made up to 35%of the world's population, the world would have been a better place.

My package arrived on Friday (about 6 working days), got shipped to Ibadan on Saturday and I went to claim it today
Cast your fears away, save your money, get quality stuff and top notch services from Lanre Banwo.

Signing out... Olawole Akinola
Am blushing ...i really appreciate your business. Thank You for trusting us
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
375OO received orders placed

1 Like

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Alerts received orders placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2018
4250 received order placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2018
5363 order placed to our private client in the USA

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
10820 received order placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
6200 received order placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Still taking your Amazon USA orders
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2018
13961 received, orders placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2018
Happy New Month all... May we all experience the best the month has to offer
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
61690 received order placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
24000 received orders placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by MelonTech: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wow! Am over impressed. I just don't know the words to fully describe how elated I am simply by trusting and ordering through laredojohn.

MY BOOKS ARRIVED SAFELY AND CHEAPLY

He went far to deliver my books using my preferred Waybill company, which is even outside his core business practice.

He delivered effectively, efficiently and cheaply.

He does business like an American not like a typical Nigerian.

He paid for my items and waybill even before I paid him not bothering whether I will finally pay, since it was the first time we were working together.

Wow! Am surprised. Keep it up sir.

So let me simply rate him;
Fastness 10/10
Cheapness 10/10
Trustworthiness 10/10
Customer Service 10/10
Accessibility/Response 10/10

He was always there to answer my questions, no matter how foolish. Thank you so much Lanre.

Because of the ease in doing business with him instead of ordering 1 book, I ordered 3.

I will definitely work with him again.

I seriously recommend him!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
MelonTech:
Wow! Am over impressed. I just don't know the words to fully describe how elated I am simply by trusting and ordering through laredojohn.

He went far to deliver my books using my preferred Waybill company, which is even outside his core business practice.

He paid for my items and waybill even before I paid him not bothering whether I will finally pay, since it was the first time we were working together.

Fastness 10/10
Cheapness 10/10
Trustworthiness 10/10
Customer Service 10/10

He was always there to answer my questions, no matter how foolish. Thank you so much Lanre.

Because of the ease in doing business with him instead of ordering 1 book, I ordered 3.

Thank you appreciate your business
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2018
85690 received orders placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Kalamu2018(f): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
18894 received order placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kalamu2018:
https://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Camera-Unlocked-Version-Warranty/dp/B07D856BVR/ref=sr_1_4?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1533213421&sr=1-4&keywords=xiaomi+redmi+note+5
Good afternoon thank you for showing interest in our services pls find your quote below.
Buying 224.89*310 equals 69715
Shipping to Lagos is 12 dollars at 370 equals 4440
For clarification pls reach me on whatsapp
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
70000 received order placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
35807 received orders placed

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by fuckboys: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
MelonTech:

Fastness 10/10
Cheapness 10/10
Trustworthiness 10/10
Customer Service 10/10

wow I didn't know people order and still read physical books, well I use too, but about 5yrs ago went into digital and PDFs.
I've got a premium account with pdfdrive.com. one time subscription could save you and lot of money in the long run, and you could download any sort of books you want. I can't even count how many books and novels read in my life, it's a hobby And Adobe Acrobat reader for Android is my long time companion. Currently on "GOD DELUSION" by Richard Dawkins
#ilovebookclub

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Theflint1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2018

Hello, need a clean UK used iPhone 8plus. If you have any, Whatsapp- o7031562014

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (116) (Reply)

Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.