Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

See The Most Beautiful Referee In The World?..(photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Most Beautiful Referee In The World?..(photo) (1445 Views)

World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona / Mark Geiger, Referee Accused Of Asking Cristiano Ronaldo For Shirt At World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Beautiful Referee In The World?..(photo) by ogunronbi18(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Russian ref stakes claim to be football's most beautiful whistle-blower,,, Ekaterina Kostjunina is the world's best-looking official? The Russian makes a strong case for the title with a series of photos posted on Instagram!

Re: See The Most Beautiful Referee In The World?..(photo) by Mutuwa(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
She is cute..BUT certainly,not the most beautiful.

http://www.thesportster.com/entertainment/top-12-hottest-female-referees/
Re: See The Most Beautiful Referee In The World?..(photo) by mhisbliss(f): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
hmm shes indeed beautiful
Re: See The Most Beautiful Referee In The World?..(photo) by ogunronbi18(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Another one

Re: See The Most Beautiful Referee In The World?..(photo) by chumaster(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
I will delibrately bump into her while playing in a match she officiatescheesy tongue

meanwhile;
I/SHE SERIOUSLY NEEDS YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!!

Please we need you to support her to win the most beautiful Igbo girl Universe award. She is intelligent, passionate, hardworking, humble, Cordial, an ebony beauty...
We deeply appreciate your effort.
Just click the facebook link on my signature and hit the 'LIKE' button and also share with your friends.
GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: See The Most Beautiful Referee In The World?..(photo) by Mintyguy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
;DI would like her to officiate my match in the other room sadI would like her to officiate my match in the other room
Re: See The Most Beautiful Referee In The World?..(photo) by Mintyguy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
I would like her to officiate my match in the other room sadI would like her to officiate my match in the other room

(1) (Reply)

£75 Million Summer Signing Romelu Lukaku Became Manchester United’s 101st / Barcelona Make Fourth Bid For Philippe Coutinho / United Train Ahead Of LEICESTER Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.