Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears (27842 Views)

Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) / Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International / Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by richidinho(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2016
lolaluv1:

Am I competing for anything?
Then u are fugly grin
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by bidexolumanish(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2016
That Mr Imo belike all dis beggers for North
Mr ekiti is d definition of Ode
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by luminouz(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2016
bidexolumanish:
That mr Imo belike all dis beggers for North
Mr ekiti is d definition of Ode
Ur mouth eh?
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by bitingcool: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2016
lolaluv1:
What is this?
See the men looking like hungry gigolos on a dating site. With their thin, grasshopper legs and flat chests. Even the swimming trunk part that should be bulging is flat. sad sad

I expected that the ladies would be better but then seeing the first lady with her camel toe and the last one with her legs spread wide apart is just
I thought beauty pageant poses are supposed to be gracious and demure?

Only the katsina guy cuts it.

I don laugh tire
Here for the comments.

1 Like

Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2016
luminouz:

Don't I ooze of hotness too? Y u go give d guy everything? grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by iamdynamite(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
this ekiti guy.... he will surely win because you fit use am describe nigeria's current economy situation internationally
lol whoi the hell are you
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by fpeter(f): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2016
That Miss Akwa Ibom girl..........
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by bigblackbooty(f): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2016
ogaJona:
I fine pass all this guys nah
With that ur ear wey be lyk rabit ear. Fyn pass kor fyn pass ni
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by EMMYB0Y(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2016
iamdynamite:
lol whoi the hell are you

I am...... what's that name again. ... hmnmmmmm......remember that david guetta track. ... ta la ta tan ni yaaaa.... that is me
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
this ekiti guy.... he will surely win because you fit use am describe nigeria's current economy situation internationally
shuooooooooo!!! shocked shocked shocked you must be a very wicked person..

1 Like

Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by vislabraye(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2016
EMMYB0Y:

Lolz... grin
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by iamdynamite(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=bigblackbooty post=49961689]
With that ur ear wey be lyk rabit ear. Fyn pass kor fyn pass ni[/quotestill looking for the big d black and the booty lipsrsealed
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by iamdynamite(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2016
EMMYB0Y:

I am...... what's that name again. ... hmnmmmmm......remember that david guetta track. ... ta la ta tan ni yaaaa.... that is me

nawa very funny comment from you
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by KingRex1(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2016
repogirl:
They are not international standard pageant material jare!

This one down here looks like he's seriously trying to hold in a fart, grin.

What must be going through his mind is like, "ohboy, if I mess by mistake for here, e go be royal mess up.'
grin
Lmao.. Funny girl
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by luminouz(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2016
bigblackbooty:

With DAT Ur lips wey be like fish own! grin
Na joke o.....
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by kennydotkom(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2016
EMMYB0Y:

Guy which kind tasisi be this. Lolzzzz sad sad wink cool
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by Missmossy(f): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Eww i don't yab people grin

I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2016
lolaluv1:
What is this?
See the men looking like hungry gigolos on a dating site. With their thin, grasshopper legs and flat chests. Even the swimming trunk part that should be bulging is flat. sad sad

I expected that the ladies would be better but then seeing the first lady with her camel toe and the last one with her legs spread wide apart is just
I thought beauty pageant poses are supposed to be gracious and demure?

Only the katsina guy cuts it.

Kikikikikikikiki...jeez this was so funny...#grasshopperlegs

1 Like

Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by chimaobinelson(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2016
i fine pass dis guys naaa,pleas nija has bera frowsh guys dan diz rookies
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by JayJayGee: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Only the two last girls fine...
But ekiti and anambra boys no try... Dem no dey chop?
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by Frankgoz(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2016
D is no were close to beuty peagent naaa!!!! See that Kwara guy and his funny boxers!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by CaraJewel(f): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Ekiti osun miss lagos lmao
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by Johnny19: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
richidinho:
That Benue guy tight
The Cross River babe is pretty

I and the Miss crossriver attended the same sec school. I can hook u up if u like cheesy
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by lolaluv1(f): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
richidinho:

Then u are fugly grin

Oooooh, I'm crying because richidin 'ho' said I'm fugly.

Mtscheew! Take several seats and quit being a wuss.
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by mjswthrt(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin dah lagos aunty sha
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by daizylove(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
They couldn't even look for boxers that covers them well undecided, I look at the guys pictures and all I see is dicks, dicks everywhere!! cry lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by ClassCaptain(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Oh my mr.katsina... You ooze of hotness

I have his number if u want ...he is in Unilorin

1 Like

Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by afroluxpaint: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
nairalader! i love you people. you are a wonderful family.
i sometimes laugh hard to some of the comments here i have tears in my eyes. this is just one of it!
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by clovislouis(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
bigblackbooty:

U LIKE HIM JOOR
Re: Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears by clovislouis(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
daizylove:
They couldn't even look for boxers that covers them well undecided, I look at the guys pictures and all I see is dicks, dicks everywhere!! cry lipsrsealed tongue
ITS BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR MINDSET IS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dirty Sneakers Look Perfectly White Again. / How Often Do You Wash Your Bra/boxers In A Week? / Miss Ekiti, Bolarinde Roseline, Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.