Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) (63086 Views)

Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception / Actress Mercy Johnson Calls Out Arik Air [PICS] / OAP Freeze Accuse Guest Of Being Gay On Air [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2016
O boi ehhh, ROTL, chai, only in a hausa wedding. Wen dey finish their goro they couldn't control the bad gas
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by abdulr747(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Mitope:
The man in the second picture's expression tho grin grin grin
maybe he is even the one who release it.
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by bigybanty02(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2016
BEENUEL:
Hausa Wedding, too many varieties of foods, Kanda rice, Mia shanu, salad, Naman Rago, Naman kilishi grin, damnit! cheesy

This dude belike......Kai! Som fifo are madt walahi, imagine ze follution walahi grin......Thiis is abtolutely puckery..walahi grin

hahahahah!! Lwkmd wit diz ya comment I swear hungry no wire me again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Mykelpato(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2016
lol that man on black tho grin
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by authority007: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2016
ahahahahahaha my belle dey pain me oooooh. Dis anatomic bomb mess
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Gkemz: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2016
Global warming or global recession. Which is to be blamed?
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2016
gringrin

Who mess for this thread
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Betapikin101: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AC no dey? Maybe its a forgotten moimoi from the caterer's corner o. Gosh! This is bad mehn!

Na the ac go make am worst have u ever experienced chilled mess before chai! It's bad
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Coldfeets: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2016
Ha ha ha

Reminds me of my Chemistry practicals on Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) back in those days.

Eziokwu, it was really fart-anstic that day!!! grin grin grin
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Gkshy2011(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2016
honourable jubril should know who did it
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
It cld be that they opened a bowl of salad,u knw dat fowl smell at first........some people ain't gat no chill sha
lols.it reminds me of my first days of living in Ghana.
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by COOL10(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na recession mess.
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
It cld be that they opened a bowl of salad,u knw dat fowl smell at first........some people ain't gat no chill sha

Are you trying to hold a position against the obvious?

OK. Please, help us in our investigation.

Where were you on the day of the incident?
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Whizkeey(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Some people will come and say its buhari......

1 Like

Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by nellyelitz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
What do u expect after giving ab.oki kunu and kilikili
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
The guy that did this, he didn't have anything to give so he uses fart to support the motion.
To say the truth, the person really tried.....
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by YhungPablo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
I need to save this page so that I can watch it later..coz the comments say it all
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
deebrain:

Are you trying to hold a position against the obvious?

OK. Please, help us in our investigation.

Where were you on the day of the incident?
No m not...I actually made dat comment before I watched d vedio. btwn wch kind jamb qstn be at napls com and go with ur wahala o grin grin
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
wissed:
lols.it reminds me of my first days of living in Ghana.
Wah happened in Ghana? grin
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by deavicky(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahahah! Watched the video, i swear it's hilarious grin grin! The mess nah serious "nuclear mess" and its an occasion with "important" dignitaries grin cheesy
na one of them mess nah. Abi na me come there con mess. After eaten everything see the out come. If one poor man they there, they for beging to suspect am.
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
freecocoa:
That would be of the person is found out but I bet the culprit would squeeze his/her face, worse than the others.grin

Meanwhile Roki, I've been meaning to apologise for partaking in making fun of you, a long time ago but I just kept feeling like you would be mad or ignore me or something, I can't hold it no more, anytime I see your post, I feel a sharp sting in my heart, there's been a constant reminder of how stupid I acted that day, especially because I honestly have never had anything against you and you didn't deserve to be ganged up on like that, I'm not making excuses for my actions but it was nothing more than trying to be on the same side with people I saw as friends on here. cry grin

I've been in countless e-fightst here(you already know this) so it's not like I'm saying, i don't fight or stuff, there just was something different about that day, which I later realised, it being that, it was kinda personal for the people who started it and I think it hurt your feelings(as was expected). I am not one who would enjoy another being hurt especially if they don't deserve it, so I've been living with this guilt for quite a while, I should never have been a part of it, I should have even tried to stop it, if anything but I really wasn't thinking.

It was petty, like really really petty and I regret my actions, I know you may have even forgotten exactly what happened but I owe you this apology, I'm sincerely and tremendously sorry, and please tell Hotie Tima I said hi, I do miss her virgin stories. grin

P.S if you decide not to respond, I totally understand.
I actually forgot about it till you brough it up now. Don't worry about it dear. I have nothing personal against you. But ✊ to you for doing this so publicly.
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
rokiatu:
Hahahahahhahhhahahhhahahahhahahahhaha this will go down as the person most embarrassing moment ever chie! grin

WTF!! Pesin fit use your dp mastu..rbate oh!
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Wah happened in Ghana? grin
there I was deeply focused on my seat work In the lecture room when a terrible stench overcame my nostrils.smelling such a thing I covered my nose and gasped for air but my Ghanaian colleagues disagreed and said what I was covering my nose from was a very delicious food. I be like WTF. delicious?? whatever food it is. it smells like shit. the entire colleagues were happy at such s smell and I was suffocating
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
This can't be fart, the whole hall is polluted. How does one's fart cover that much space? Impossible but something is really oozing there
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by DCMIX(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
I suspect that alhaji in d first picture
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

No m not...I actually made dat comment before I watched d vedio. btwn wch kind jamb qstn be at napls com and go with ur wahala o grin grin

MADAM, WE ARE JUST DOING OUR JOB. INVESTIGATIONS HAS SINCE BEGAN SINCE THE SAID ATROCITY.

AND YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION.
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Alberto44(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
i suspect this girl wey carry bag..
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by Tolubory(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4313385_cymera20161004084448_jpeg2a63c2e020433a5569e36cf25644ece6 Video shared by Comedian Helen Paul

People were left covering their noses in shock at a wedding reception after someone reportedly released gaseous waste into the air.

The foul smell left many people terribly angry and some were seen covering their noses.
The culprit was not found as people had to go outside to receive fresh air so as not to suffocate.

The incident which took place at a wedding reception left many really shocked as such a thing is mostly unheard of. But, who would in his or her right senses go to a crowded wedding reception to fart and cause others discomfort!

Watch video below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLGHLZxARwi/embed/captioned/?v=7

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/lol-guests-exit-wedding-reception-to.html?m=1
Nah Dodo and EwA of course...
ki ni o tu fe fa?
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
deebrain:

MADAM, WE ARE JUST DOING OUR JOB. INVESTIGATIONS HAS SINCE BEGAN SINCE THE SAID ATROCITY.

AND YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION.
Heheheheehe grin
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
wissed:
there I was deeply focused on my seat work In the lecture room when a terrible stench overcame my nostrils.smelling such a thing I covered my nose and gasped for air but my Ghanaian colleagues disagreed and said what I was covering my nose from was a very delicious food. I be like WTF. delicious?? whatever food it is. it smells like shit. the entire colleagues were happy at such s smell and I was suffocating
Hehehehehheheheh,perhaps they are used to the aroma(stench) grin grin
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by lollmaolol(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
[b][/b]
Mitope:
The man in the second picture's expression tho grin grin grin
Re: Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) by emeijeh(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

How u take knw?abi u be mess detector? grin
Something like dat o grin
How u dey?
Long time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) / Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure / “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.