Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

For Pastors And Church Founders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Pastors And Church Founders (492 Views)

MMM Nigeria : The Founders In Nigeria To Squad Free After Duping Millions / MMM Nigeria Founders Reveal When MMM Will Be Back And Strong / MMM-what's In It For The Founders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Pastors And Church Founders by proselector: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2016
A US based group is partnering with churches to build schools, estates, and investment. Through this project, an investment team would be in Nigeria this October, to visit one of it's new project in one of the Southern states. You'd be given an opportunity to meet with them firsthand. Send me an email for more information. #800k commission. I'll also influence a recommendation for the DG of one of their ongoing projects. Cityvelmag@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Freelance Writer's Diary (targeting 2500 Dollars In Earning By December 31st) / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. / $13400 Btc Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.