Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Soft - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soft (1830 Views)

MY VISION: Time Was My Only Friend I Ever Had After My Birth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soft by ouvredeparis: 4:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Ghjh
Re: Soft by femi4: 5:47am On Oct 04, 2016
You have no information to work it. Its almost impossible to locate them. You were abandoned by people that wanted only sex....you were just a by product to them.
Re: Soft by youngest85(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2016
so u'r d one?
I'v bn looking 4 u since!
I'm ur father

1 Like

Re: Soft by Florblu(f): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2016
youngest85:
so u'r d one?
I'v bn looking 4 u since!
I'm ur father
You should be dead by now according to what the guy said. You reincarnated?
Re: Soft by youngest85(m): 6:00am On Oct 04, 2016
Florblu:

You should be dead by now according to what the guy said. You reincarnated?
Read it again dear..... It's d adoptd dad dat died nt d biological
Re: Soft by ableguy(m): 6:02am On Oct 04, 2016
This is a deep one ooo, it will only take divine assistance to achieve this task. Why don't you try to forget about your real parents and focus on other important things though it may not be easy. I wish you well sha. But why would your foster mum tell you that? Even when it's against his dead husband's wish? Some things are better left unsaid they say.

1 Like

Re: Soft by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2016
The solution is search her room without her consent, get the name of the hospital, nurse and school. You can snap it. Go and get find out(who knows, you might me lucky)

2 Likes

Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2016
ableguy:
This is a deep one ooo, it will only take divine assistance to achieve this task. Why don't you try to forget about your real parents and focus on other important things though it may not be easy. I wish you well sha. But why would your foster mum tell you that? Even when it's against his dead husband's wish? Some things are better left unsaid they say.
It's not against his wish....they only agreed to tell me when I clock a certain age.. And before I got to that age... The man died.. .so she only acted on their agreement.. .and I guess that's the more reason she was so pained when he died
Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 7:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Iamhatey:
The solution is search her room without her consent, get the name of the hospital, nurse and school. You can snap it. Go and get find out(who knows, you might me lucky)
Thanks so much. ..I'll pull myself together and see what I can find out.. .i guess in situations like this.. One only has to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.. .

1 Like

Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Like I said.. .the only lead I have is that my birth mum was a student nurse at ubth in Benin then and she also gave birth there.. ...
Re: Soft by ableguy(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

It's not against his wish....they only agreed to tell me when I clock a certain age.. And before I got to that age... The man died.. .so she only acted on their agreement.. .and I guess that's the more reason she was so pained when he died

I see
Re: Soft by Pidggin(f): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:
Like I said.. .the only lead I have is that my birth mum was a student nurse at ubth in Benin then and she also gave birth there.. ...

Why are you looking for her? She abandoned you, move on for God sake. I had wanted to adopt kids in addition to the ones I would have naturally but if I am going to be disturbed by their insistence on knowing their real parents then I should start having a rethink

3 Likes

Re: Soft by ableguy(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2016
ableguy:
ouvredeparis:
[quote author=ableguy post=49897688]

Well you never can say, you may be fortunate. You have a clue after all, go ahead start from where was working then. I believe by now she's already regretting what she did. And she may remorseful by now, something tells me you shall eventually meet her and eventually your dad through her.
Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=ableguy post=49903043][/quote]
Thanks so much bro.. . Alot of people will never understand how I feel cos they are not in my shoes. ...but I'm happy with your pacifying and optimistic words.. .
Many people need to understand that I'm not trying to be ungrateful or unappreciative of the parents that brought me up.. .i just need to know my origin.

1 Like

Re: Soft by ableguy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

Thanks so much bro.. . Alot of people will never understand how I feel cos they are not in my shoes. ...but I'm happy with your pacifying and optimistic words.. .
Many people need to understand that I'm not trying to be ungrateful or unappreciative of the parents that brought me up.. .i just need to know my origin.
You are welcome, it's better you embark on the search. Because they already told you the truth... There's no way you can pretend or act like it's nothing, looking for them is the only thing that will make you feel fulfilled. It's better to try than nothing at all

1 Like

Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
ableguy:

You are welcome, it's better you embark on the search. Because they already told you the truth... There's no way you can pretend or act like it's nothing, looking for them is the only thing that will make you feel fulfilled. It's better to try than nothing at all
Lol but if I eventually find them alive.. .e go red for them gan... Cos I wonder why my mama go dump better pikin like me... angry angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Soft by byvan03: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is why people shy away from adoption. You burst your nuts to raise them and in a few years they will run off to people that threw them out like trash.

2 Likes

Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
byvan03:
This is why people shy away from adoption. You burst your nuts to raise them and in a few years they will run off to people that threw them out like trash.
Please try to understand me.. .im not looking for them to go and be with them.. .i just want to know why I was not wanted.. .its only an insane and ungrateful fellow that will clinch to people who threw them out like thrash.. .theres no harm in knowing where you originated from...
Re: Soft by byvan03: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

Please try to understand me.. .im not looking for them to go and be with them.. .i just want to know why I was not wanted.. .its only an insane and ungrateful fellow that will clinch to people who threw them out like thrash.. .theres no harm in knowing where you originated from...

Most kids were abandoned because parents weren't ready when they came. At least they left you for someone to find you. You find them, they apologise, what next?

2 Likes

Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
byvan03:

Most kids were abandoned because parents weren't ready when they came. At least they left you for someone to find you. You find them, they apologise, what next?
I think I understand you now.. .thanks all the same... I think I can see things from your point of view.. .but it's painful sha sad cry cry
Re: Soft by eyinjuege: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pidggin:

Why are you looking for her? She abandoned you, move on for God sake. I had wanted to adopt kids in addition to the ones I would have naturally but if I am going to be disturbed by their insistence on knowing their real parents then I should start having a rethink

I guess it's just human nature to seek out one's roots, if not for anything but just to know.
I'm sure he's wondering if he's got other siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles.
He may not necessarily have any love for his birth parents who are probably not in touch with each other again, but man is naturally inquisitive.
He can never forget his adoptive parents who have raised him to be who he is, and I doubt his love for them can ever diminish. There's always room for more people in our hearts to love if we want to.
If you understand this as an adoptive parent, you shouldn't be bothered that a child you raised is asking after his biological parents. There will always be that longing to know them, and to understand why he wasn't good enough to be kept.

2 Likes

Re: Soft by eyinjuege: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

Many people need to understand that I'm not trying to be ungrateful or unappreciative of the parents that brought me up... [/b]i just need to know my origin[b].

And you have a right to.
No apologies.
You may or may not like what you discover though, but that's still for you to deal with.
However, don't let the search consume your life. You may find them or not.
Re: Soft by Pidggin(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
eyinjuege:

I guess it's just human nature to seek out one's roots, if not for anything but just to know.
I'm sure he's wondering if he's got other siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles.
He may not necessarily have any love for his birth parents who are probably not in touch with each other again, but man is naturally inquisitive.
He can never forget his adoptive parents who have raised him to be who he is, and I doubt his love for them can ever diminish. There's always room for more people in our hearts to love if we want to.

If you understand this as an adoptive parent, you shouldn't be bothered that a child you raised is asking after his biological parents. There will always be that longing to know them, and to understand why he wasn't good enough to be kept.

Thanks but it seems most of them actually locate their parents and if such parents accept them they will leave their adoptive family. I think I will prefer a real orphan to someone whose parents are probably still alive. I pray everyone has their own kids
Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
eyinjuege:

And you have a right to.
No apologies.
You may or may not like what you discover though, but that's still for you to deal with.
However, don't let the search consume your life. You may find them or not.
Yeah thanks so much for your kind words too

1 Like

Re: Soft by byvan03: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

I think I understand you now.. .thanks all the same... I think I can see things from your point of view.. .but it's painful sha sad cry cry

It hurts but you will heal eventually. So sorry for the things you can't change, love the mum that you already have so you don't end up opening a Pandora box.
Re: Soft by Omotakins(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

Don't ever call ur dead adopted father 'the man'. I saw that and felt pained. He's far above that, pls.

6 Likes

Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Omotakins:
Don't ever call ur dead adopted father 'the man'. I saw that and felt pained. He's far above that, pls.
I'm sorry about that.. I'll change that right away.. .i just had a second thought
Re: Soft by ableguy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

Lol but if I eventually find them alive.. .e go red for them gan... Cos I wonder why my mama go dump better pikin like me... angry angry angry undecided undecided
cheesy grin
Find them first, please remember to also update us
Re: Soft by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

sorry to say this, but you are very stupid for that statement... So the mother that took care of your damned soul from infant till now is just "a woman" angryno wonder you referred to her husband as "the man"... I still find it hard to believe this poo you wrote tho, prolly you just wanna make front page...

Hey! Fool, am your papa..come give me a hug I have been looking for you since.. We just had to abandon you cause we see you grow to be an ingrate... We are sorry, forgive us... cry
Re: Soft by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Omotakins:
its annoying, a big waste of money,time and efforts on the mans part... Won't be surprised this fellow must have been a black sheep so they had to let him/her know his stand... Cus if she good, it would have been a concealed secret forever... Have a friend like that, he didn't know he was adopted not until when his dad died and the families were frustrating his mom. He then decided to step in and protect her before they spilled it... It was such a tragic moment, dude still defended his mom and never for once tried looking for his lost parents... He stood with his mom bc thats when she needs him most... Now this retard is talking about looking for a family and leaving someone who gave him life in a sad state... Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
sorry to say this, but you are very stupid for that statement... So the mother that took care of your damned soul from infant till now is just "a woman" angryno wonder you referred to her husband as "the man"... I still find it hard to believe this poo you wrote tho, prolly you just wanna make front page...

Hey! Fool, am your papa..come give me a hug I have been looking for you since.. We just had to abandon you cause we see you grow to be an ingrate... We are sorry, forgive us... cry
You see...this is why guys like you never make a headway in life.. ..you never took time to read and digest what I wrote.. You just came to open that septic tank you call a mouth.. .
Abeg if you dey find person wey you go take learn talk.. No try am with me o.. I no just dey your mind today
Re: Soft by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

You see...this is why guys like you never make a headway in life.. ..you never took time to read and digest what I wrote.. You just came to open that septic tank you call a mouth.. .
Abeg if you dey find person wey you go take learn talk.. No try am with me o.. I no just dey your mind today
hey! Shut the fucck up! I have friends in your shoes and I know how it feels. Or let's say what if am someone like you? ... So tell me, in what situation do you want to leave that women that picked you up? Bc there is no way she ain't going to know you looking for ya mama... She needs a companion now... You should be sent on exile madafuker...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption / More Ladies Upload Their Braless Selfie To Celebrate No Bra Day / First time sex with ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.