Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Beyonce And The New Generation Of "bootylicious Kids" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beyonce And The New Generation Of "bootylicious Kids" (1875 Views)

Girls Of These New Generation Be Like..... (snapshot) / Women Only!!!! Women/mothers Let's Raise A Better Generation Of Men And Women / Celebrating New Generation Hands on Fathers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And The New Generation Of "bootylicious Kids" by JeSoul(f): 5:35pm On May 19, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,356582,00.html
http://gawker.com/5008395/beyonc-tarting-up-young-girls-too

Excerpts:
Singer Beyonce Knowles Under Fire for Racy Children's Clothing Line
"Derion" clothing line that she runs with her mom, Tina. Oh, that's nice. The ads feature 7-year-old girls draped in bling, leather, lipstick, stilettos, heels, 7-years-old. My next guest calls these ads child exploitation. She is outraged. Michelle Malkin, FOX contributor and syndicated columnist joins us. Hey, I'm with you on this. Good for you. I have two girls at home. And you know, it's frightening what they see and what they imitate. You call this "pedophilia chic," right?"

Re: Beyonce And The New Generation Of "bootylicious Kids" by savanaha: 11:49pm On May 19, 2008
Maybe these are meant for Halloweens if parents want to dress their kids as sluts, hookas. Some young mothers who like to match with their kids will think this outfit is cute along with getting food stamps being o.k.
Re: Beyonce And The New Generation Of "bootylicious Kids" by Gamine(f): 2:59pm On May 26, 2008
Oh my days!!

whats happening here
Re: Beyonce And The New Generation Of "bootylicious Kids" by Nobody: 6:09am On May 27, 2008
I'll slap my little sis back to her senses if I ever see her dress like this. . .what da angry
Re: Beyonce And The New Generation Of "bootylicious Kids" by JeSoul(f): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2008
angry
savanaha:

Maybe these are meant for Halloweens if parents want to dress their kids as sluts, hookas. Some young mothers who like to match with their kids will think this outfit is cute along with getting food stamps being o.k.
it is scary isn't it. angry
sometimes I feel like when I have kids I will raise them on a deserted island. The fast declining state of morality is frightening!
and shame on Beyonce and her mum and co. . . with all their power they should be doing the community good and influencing girls positively and empowering them with education but no teach them to dress like sluts and prostitutes!
I have a word for them
Mark 9:42
"And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck.
Re: Beyonce And The New Generation Of "bootylicious Kids" by Novacaine(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2008
They want to turn these lil girls to hoodrats from their tender age its rather unfair if you ask me what is a 7 year old girl doing with lipsticks and stilletos?
Re: Beyonce And The New Generation Of "bootylicious Kids" by Radiant(f): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2008
What a shock. Beyonce of all people? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

His Wife Caught Him Watching indecency / 9 Reasons Not To Walk Babies / Traveling During Pregnancy (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.