Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! (837 Views)

Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / About Going For My Visa Interview [immigrant] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by sleeknick: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2016
hello people.
I will be going to the u.s embassy in Lagos by Thursday for my interview. this is actually my first time and I really don't know what to expect. it's a visitation visa.
for those of you with experience,
pls what are the likely questions that may come up, and apart from the required documents stated on their site, is there any other document I need to take along just in case?

pls I need someone to give me some tips. I would really appreciate.
thanks.
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by limeta(f): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2016
Tell them you are human
Nigeria is a zoo
This they know
God bless

1 Like

Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by supereagle(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2016
sleeknick:
hello people.
I will be going to the u.s embassy in Lagos by Thursday for my interview. this is actually my first time and I really don't know what to expect. it's a visitation visa.
for those of you with experience,
pls what are the likely questions that may come up, and apart from the required documents stated on their site, is there any other document I need to take along just in case?

pls I need someone to give me some tips. I would really appreciate.
thanks.
You posted in a wrong place, go travel section where you will get expertise advice. I have helped you.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Saskatchewan, Occupation-in-demand Portal Was Opened Yesterday 12th Of June,2017 / Romania Embassy In Nigeria {contat Info Plus All You Need To Know}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.