Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ace Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ace Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom (357 Views)

Car Falls Into A Stream In Owerri, As Driver Loses Control As / Would You Burn Ur Sch Certificate For $10m? See Basketmouth's Hilarious Response / After Robbery Attack, Comedian Basketmouth Gets Multi-million Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ace Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom by Aiholi(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2016
The bereaved comedian took to Instagram
today, October 3, 2016, to mourn the loss of
his angel and first love.

The bereaved comedian who was recently robbed at gunpoint in his home took to Instagram today, October 3, 2016, to mourn the loss of his angel and first love.

"Last my angel left me, my first love stopped breathing and it's the deepest pain I've ever felt," he wrote. Adding, "I love you for every sacrifice you made to make me the man I am today, I've loved you through the tough times. I've loved you through happier days and all I can say at this point is that I will love you forever. I will miss you mummy."

http://opera.pulse.ng/celebrities/basketmouth-last-night-my-angel-left-me-comedian-mourns-mums-death-id5563196.html

Re: Ace Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom by emeraldknytt(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2016
Rip Mrs Basketmouth.

Take heart Basketmouth

Bright, this your matter ehn, you sure sey you no wan go see baba arugbo.... undecided

Re: Ace Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom by osesology(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2016
Eyaa, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Ace Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom by cutieberie1(f): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2016
So sad

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To ‘woo’ Her / Testimony 1. How She Escaped Death. / Aran Architecture And Construction Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.