Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Kenyan Man Sleeps With Minor In The Bush, Posts It On Facebook (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Sleeps With Minor In The Bush, Posts It On Facebook (photos) (1148 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest / Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her / Man Caught Raping A Minor In Kaduna State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Sleeps With Minor In The Bush, Posts It On Facebook (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
A Kenyan man, Calvin Mbane Alfayo, recently took to his Facebook page to brag about how he slept with a 10-year-old girl in the bush. He posted photos of the minor with him in the bush, lying down. Alfayo shared photos of himself and the girl lying in a bush. He said that he had just defiled the girl and told his followers to take love instead of waiting to be loved.
In one of the photos, the man asks the girl to lift her top as he takes a photo of her. Social media users, angered by the sick show on Facebook, called for his immediate arrest. He has now been identified as the son of a local Member of the County Assembly (MCA). According to reports, he was once a former administration police officer but was fired over cases of indiscipline.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/993113-police-10-year-old-girl-bush.html?source=notification

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeps With Minor In The Bush, Posts It On Facebook (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Kenya again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Kenya and their usual weird news be like apc buhari and lies grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

End time things is already happening in Kenya shocked shocked shocked

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeps With Minor In The Bush, Posts It On Facebook (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Congratulations on your achievements.....Karma will pay homeage very soon undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeps With Minor In The Bush, Posts It On Facebook (photos) by KevMitnick: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dumb guy. Money miss Road
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeps With Minor In The Bush, Posts It On Facebook (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Meeeeehnn, wharris dis shhit?!

I'm beginning to suspect that you guys simply troll kenyan sites looking for the worst of them and you wouldn't wanna hear that when they do the same to you.

The Ghanians simply compared their opposition party presidential aspirant to our president and y'all went agog like houseflies on hot-sh!t! It's no worth it really. tongue

Meanwhile, they should probably just use a f0rk to feed that id10t's balls to a caged baboon angry.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeps With Minor In The Bush, Posts It On Facebook (photos) by HtwoOw: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
I suspect this fu kkkkker has a tiny dick

(1) (Reply)

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I / Suspected Female Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Ikorodu (photo) / Video Showing How Arizona Cop Shot And Killed Harmless Daniel Shaver (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.