Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? (334 Views)

Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / Client’s Breasts Explode In Tattooist’s Face..watch Video / Gateway To Hell’ Volcano Set To Explode On Britain's Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by dollarprincess(f): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Go pick up my little brother.

Pick up my boyfriend.

Drive 6 hours to my sister’s.

Hope my other siblings meet us there.

Spend the last four hours in a giant, sibling-and-niece-and-nephew-and-sister-in-law pile.
Booze excessively for the last hour.

Probably wake up the next morning feeling awfully embarrassed that Y2K 2.0 was also a huge bust.

And also hungover enough to wish the earth actually did explode.

Source: https://www.quora.com/If-Earth-were-to-explode-in-10-hours-what-would-you-do
Getontopc
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
MASTXXBATE FOR ONE FINAL TIME.. CAN'T LET THIS WHOLE JAR OF VASELINE GO TO WASTE. undecided

(1) (Reply)

LUKE 12 : 18 - A Poem By #BASHORUN / OPTIMISTIC: Confession Of A Frustrated Lagos Based Housewife-“... / Are These Data Resellers Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.