Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Is God Now On Facebook? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is God Now On Facebook? (366 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Boobs In A Truth Or Dare Challenge On Facebook / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is God Now On Facebook? by dopeviking(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Its funny how people go on facebook to dramatize their holy/religion sentiments.

At times I asked myself, is God reading facebook post? Does God come to facebook to read prayers and answer them?

One of my friends on facebook woke up in the morning, without saying prayer to God personally in the corner of his room, wrote.

"As I go out today, God open all closed doors"

Another friend wrote.

"God's word is a container of God's grace. I receive that grace as I meditate in your word this morning. It's a great day for me already! Ever thankful."

"i was like whatdfk? meditate the word of God in your room. Its God's word, not friends word. You dont have to showcase your holiness here"

Is facebook your God? Or whats wrong with saying prayer in the silence of your room.

People are really trying hard to piss God off. Eyes service is the order of the day.

People are just getting religiously lousy these days.

Another set of people:

"If you dont type amen, you will die in seven days" and you will see some people typing "amen". I always feel like getting a gun and shooting those people typing "amen"

"Calamity will befall you and your family if you dont like this post"

"You must be wicked if you do not type amen"

So the amen I type on facebook will heal that person? What if I read your prayer on facebook and say amen in my heart? Must I type amen?

Nigerians religion madness can make social media irritating and annoying. I cant remember the number of people I block on facebook per day because of this religion bravado/ social media holiness.

Whats your experience?
Re: Is God Now On Facebook? by proxillin(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Very annoying. Same here.
Re: Is God Now On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
I fvcking hate those posts and yes, I do ignore because it's BS!

(1) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Beauty Pageant Throwback Pix / From Begger To Bridge Cleaner - An Encouraging Story From Kubwa / Dana Air Unveils Rewards For Customer Service Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.