Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

PHOTOS: Glo Launches 4g LTE Network And Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PHOTOS: Glo Launches 4g LTE Network And Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria (1149 Views)

List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics / Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Glo Launches 4g LTE Network And Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria by mp3center(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Wow! This is exactly what i have been clamouring for, Glo launches 4g lte In Nigeria. Just Yesterday Etisalat was testing theirs in Lagos, Now Glo has joined Mtn, Etisalat, Ntel in the 4g Lte Race.

The Data Plans Glo released for their 4g Lte is exactly the same as the plans for 3g and 2g Networks.
See Below:

To access the whole Plan Dial *777# and reply with 1 twice.

Now although this is one good thing from Glo but there is a barrier, The 4g lte network is available in only some selected places in Nigeria, i.e
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Zaria, Yola, Jos, Benin, Warri and Eket.

Thats Not the End of the barrier as it does not even cover the whole of the cities listed above.
Lagos As Case study, It only covers Lekki, Ikoyi, V.I, Akoka and Ajah.

In the nearest future i hope their 4g lte network covers the whole of Nigeria and moves fast unlike the present 3g network they offer.

Re: PHOTOS: Glo Launches 4g LTE Network And Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria by rammyblog: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
lalasticlala !!! Push To FP let pple have their say
Re: PHOTOS: Glo Launches 4g LTE Network And Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria by celestialAgent(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glo 4g grin grin

I LAUGH IS SWAHILI...

I can bet my two balls that the so called 4g is no difference from their 2g.

Or how can u explain the fact that a network that her 3G failed to connect to Internet for almost 10hours yesterday has a 4g network today..

Glo is a bleeped up network.. Cheap but weak in connection...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Glo Launches 4g LTE Network And Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria by Thollu01(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Glo Launches 4g LTE Network And Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria by rammyblog: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
celestialAgent:
Glo 4g grin grin

I LAUGH IS SWAHILI...

I can bet my two balls that the so called 4g is no difference from their 2g.

Or how can u explain the fact that a network that her 3G failed to connect to Internet for almost 10hours yesterday has a 4g network today..

Glo is a bleeped up network.. Cheap but weak in connection...

not totally true..

Tho the network coverage is bad in most part of the country.

Buh i tell you if yoh are in a place where 3g is strong you would love glo
Re: PHOTOS: Glo Launches 4g LTE Network And Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria by celestialAgent(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
rammyblog:

not totally true..

Tho the network coverage is bad in most part of the country.

Buh i tell you if yoh are in a place where 3g is strong you would love glo
Well, you are right to some extent.

I use glo for my internet when i'm in Ghana and the network speed has never dissapointed me. But when it comes to glo here in Nigeria, the network is just not so reliable - to much downtime aside from the slow speed. Glo really need to step up their game in their homr country...
Re: PHOTOS: Glo Launches 4g LTE Network And Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria by rammyblog: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
celestialAgent:
Well, you are right to some extent.

I use glo for my internet when i'm in Ghana and the network speed has never dissapointed me. But when it comes to glo here in Nigeria, the network is just not so reliable - to much downtime aside from the slow speed. Glo really need to step up their game in their homr country...

Yh u are right..
They really need to step up
cos i believe if they can step up their game they would be d best in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Browse Free Unlimited With Swift Wimax Devices / Why Nigerians Need To Have Asus Zenfone 2 / Cannot Subscribe For Glo Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.