Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ikeja Electric Explains The Blackout In Ejigbo Community - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ikeja Electric Explains The Blackout In Ejigbo Community (739 Views)

Ejigbo Residents Lose N8 Million To Fake Microfinance Bank / A Nairalander Explains Phonenumber Update Using ATMs For All Firstbank Customers / Wow! This Explains The Fall Of The Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electric Explains The Blackout In Ejigbo Community by arlomah: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Few days after power distribution company, Ikeja Electric Plc announced plans to run a scheduled maintenance activity in parts of Ejigbo community, power has not been restored to the area. Currently, the community is in darkness while some parts witness partial power outage.
Addressing the situation, the company in a statement announced the reason behind the prolonged power outage in the community.
According to Ikeja Electric Plc, the prolonged power is “due to a bad 100MVA transformer at the Ejigbo Transmission Station”. The bad transformer is currently affecting the following areas; Shasha, Idimu, Ijegun, Ikotun, Igando, Abule Odu and environs. The company also added that there is “a fault with the Egbe 33kv line affecting Abaranje and Isijola feeders.”
While disclosing that its technical team is working to rectify the problem, Ikeja Electric Plc pleaded with their numerous customers for “kind understanding while this ongoing”..... read more here https:///1ipHbB

cc @lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric Explains The Blackout In Ejigbo Community by Benjom(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
There are very many other places where people are enjoying, I mean, experiencing blackout o. Ejigbo is just one out of VERY MANY.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric Explains The Blackout In Ejigbo Community by arlomah: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Thanks for this eye opener. Consequently, I will appreciate if you can share some with me so i can investigate. Thanks once again.

Benjom:
There are very many other places where people are enjoying, I mean, experiencing blackout o. Ejigbo is just one out of VERY MANY.
Re: Ikeja Electric Explains The Blackout In Ejigbo Community by bubbllie(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
It's been over a week now... I've been burning fuel like crazy. I know power outage is part of our trademark anyway. But is the solution coming anytime soon?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Woman / Fire Razes Down Popular Hallmark Shopping Mall In Benin,Obaseki Visits The Scene / The Truth About MMM Closure - NDB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.