Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,410 members, 7,822,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

New Whatsapp Super Hero MOD On The Loose [A Must Download] - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Whatsapp Super Hero MOD On The Loose [A Must Download] (465 Views)

5 Useful Mobile Apps Every Nigerian Student Must Download / Apple Just Released An Important Iphone Update And Here's Why You Must Download / New Ransomware On The Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Super Hero MOD On The Loose [A Must Download] by Tumuchsam: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yeah Guys, I'm Back again on this One..,Without much talk, Allow me to Introduce to you what i call WASH. Some of you might be thinking...,"Is this Guy Crazy ".."what is WASH "

WHAT IS WASH
WASH stand for WhatsApp SuperHero Mod. It is well designed and have all the privacy setting you need to Rock . Wash offer a flat UI and superhero theme available in Superheroes inspired UI flavors. All i can say “Most beautiful Whatsapp of all time”
Features

Side Menu MODs Add To Home.
Fast , Secure , Stable and Clean as Stock
Privacy (choose Privacy for Groups, Broadcasts, Contacts)
Privacy Per Contact/Group. With Globle Privacy
Sms Verification Fixed
Media Sharing Limit Increased to 1GB (send video(s) upto 1 GB)
Disable Image share limit.
Disabled copying details (Date, Time, Name) while copying 2 or more messages
Ban proof
Fast Backup and Restore
Restore Button
Status character limit increased from 139 to 256 characters
Hi-Res Image Can Be Send
Select text in conversation
See Your Name And Status @ Home Action Bar.
Removed Call icon from chat screen which is now in Menu (No More Accidental Calls) !But Come Back Also.!
20 Bubble Style.
15 Tick Style.
Hide Archive Chat
Audio Sensor Mods

Whats New ?

Based on 2.16.259
Bug Fixed
Design Improvement
HoneyComb UI Edition

How to Install ?

Take a Backup of Current Whatsapp
Uninstall current version
Install WASH
Restore the backup or do simple SMS verification
Enjoy

How To Upgrade to New WASH Version?

Open Wash.
Go to Wash Mods.
Find Backup data & click it to make a backup.
Now backup Chats & Uninstall WASH.
Install Latest WASH version.
Open WASH and click red restore button.
You are Done!! Enjoy

Screenshot

To Download This Awesome MOD

http://www.taseupdates.com/2016/10/download-whatsapp-super-hero.html

If you are still having Issues downloading this New Mod, Kindly use the Comment Box!!!

And Also..,Drop ya Comments here on what you Think about this New MOD!!!

ENJOY MY PEOPLE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Touch Disease Tips On How To Spot The Symptoms And How To Fix / The Moon Landing Conspiracy:what The USSR Said. Qna / Scienceblur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.