Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Need Help On How To Get Questionnaire For My Project Variables - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help On How To Get Questionnaire For My Project Variables (371 Views)

Home Background Variables On Secondary School Student’s Performance / Secrets To Dratfing A Top Notch Questionnaire For Research/survey Purposes / Secrets To Drafting A Top Notch Questionnaire For Research/survey Purposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Get Questionnaire For My Project Variables by ekundayoalo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
I've been struggling with how to get the scale to measure my variables for awhile now but still unable to get it. I've tried different methods in the search for it but nothing yet and there is no much time.
My project topic is "The Impact of Leave and Salary Increment on Employed Satisfaction".
I've gotten the scale to measure "employees satisfaction" but still couldn't get the scale to measure "leave" and "salary increment".
For more clarification on what leave means according to my project is simply the number of days employees of an organization is permitted to be away from their employment position within a period of time without consequences. I believe we all know what the other variables means.
I'm hoping someone here can help with the questionnaire.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

UNN 2016/2017 Direct Entry Registration problems resolved! / FUTO Registration Procedure For New Students 2016/2017. / Project Topics And Materials In Physical Health Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.