Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Wow! Fellow Nairanders Please Help Review This, I Will Appreciate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Fellow Nairanders Please Help Review This, I Will Appreciate (407 Views)

Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma / 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post / These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Fellow Nairanders Please Help Review This, I Will Appreciate by Emmy1000: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hi.. Friends, This is dope, OMG. PLEASE SHE NEEDS UR VIEWS, LIKES AND COMMENTS TO WIN. SHE DESERVES IT OOOOOO. PLS VIEW, LIKE AND COMMENT ON HER VIDEO ON @tonywenom PAGE. The number of views, likes and comments determines the winner. Pls let's help her win. She wore an orange top and a black short Please!!!!!!!!! Here Is The Link>>>>>> https://www.instagram.com/p/BLGQEFTDn7C/

Re: Wow! Fellow Nairanders Please Help Review This, I Will Appreciate by Emmy1000: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
CC: Lalasticlala Please Help Move This To Frontpage, Please! She really need you guys help!

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West 'in Hospital With Sleep Deprivation' / Best Nigerian Youth Entrepreneurs Award (BNYEA) - 2016 - 2017 / Vacation Is The Best Way To Boost Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.