Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Iphone 5s 32 Or 64 Gig Needed - Perfectly Working And Affordable! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Iphone 5s 32 Or 64 Gig Needed - Perfectly Working And Affordable! (421 Views)

Iphone 5s 32 Gig Gold / Neatly Used Iphone 5s 32 Gig For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64 gig @ 85k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s 32 Or 64 Gig Needed - Perfectly Working And Affordable! by stmartynz(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2016
Iphone 5s 32 or 64 gig needed - Perfectly working and Affordable!

If you have anyone for sale, please post picture's
Re: Iphone 5s 32 Or 64 Gig Needed - Perfectly Working And Affordable! by johnraghu: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2016
Hello guys! Here we are sharing the best collection of Happy halloween quotes sayings cards which you can send to your friends on the occasion of Halloween 2016. Quotes are one of the best ways to celebrate Halloween festival.

Are you looking for quotes? if yes then you are at right place. Guys, world’s best quotes for halloween is available on our website. You just need to select the quotes and copy it to send online.

May the splendour of Halloween fill your life with colourful candies!! Make the most of this festivity!!

My love and warmth are with you, my dear. Enjoy the grandeur of Halloween with all your heart!!
Re: Iphone 5s 32 Or 64 Gig Needed - Perfectly Working And Affordable! by johnraghu: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Halloween is an annual festival which is celebrated on 31st October 2016 with great happiness and enthusiasm. It is mostly celebrated in the United States of America. We are sharing here Funny Halloween Pictures, Images, Quotes, Photos, Halloween Funny Clipart for facebook friends. Check Happy Halloween Quotes, pumpkins, cupcakes, coloring pages, activities, crafts, images and wallpaper from here. On this occasion, people are looking for Halloween DIY Costumes Ideas, last minute Halloween costumes, foods and quotes to wish their friends & family members. Buddies, Halloween is the most favorite festival of mine and I believe a lot of our readers feel the same way.

It's Halloween and time for some ghoulish fun!
Just sense the shiver running down your spine… and feel the chilliness of your body. Get ready for some spooky fun on the darkest night of the year
Happy Halloween!

As the vampires are howling,
be afraid and scared,
for the creatures of the fright
are no longer forgiving.
Have a spooktacular Halloween!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Glo And Airtel Data Share / sold!!! / Do You Have Canon CX For Sale At 35k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.