Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? (608 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / World Teachers' Day: Why The Worth Of The Teaching Profession Depreciates / {####teachers Day Kavita} Happy Teachers Day Kavita In Hindi, Poem, Poetry 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? by DiabetesDr: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2016
I have fond memory of many statements by my teachers. But one that readily come to my mind and I hardly forget is from an English teacher in my SS3. He will usually go to the board and write. "Do not correct other peoples' pronunciation". That statement has been my teacher's favourite quote and some 17 years down the line, I find myself telling others the same thing on different circumstances.

What about you, what is your favourite quote from your teacher?

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
Re: Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2016
No brain is too dullor too old to do exploit, we just failed to utilize it. I love that quotes

1 Like

Re: Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? by DiabetesDr: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
No brain is too dullor too old to do exploit, we just failed to utilize it. I love that quotes
Love that
Re: Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? by Kirinwa: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2016
*smiling.She will say, "Some people are working hard."
She does that when someone supplies the right answer.

1 Like

Re: Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? by DiabetesDr: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Kirinwa:
*smiling.She will say, "Some people are working hard."
She does that when someone supplies the right answer.
That is true. Generally many Nigerians work hard but the government need to create the environment for them to reap their labour.
Re: Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? by Rutheby(f): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nothing is too difficult to attain, give it ur time and watch how it turns out
Re: Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? by DiabetesDr: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Rutheby:
I cant't agree more. That's inspirational
Re: Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? by DiabetesDr: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Rutheby:
I cant't agree more. That's inspirational.
Re: Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? by Rutheby(f): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2016
DiabetesDr:
I cant't agree more. That's inspirational.
yeah

(1) (Reply)

Aaua Suspend Three Months Strike / Nigerian Boy Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos / British High Commission Seeks To Reconnect With Chevening Alumni In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.