Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Man Blows Himself With Oil, Wants To Look Like Schwarzenegger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Blows Himself With Oil, Wants To Look Like Schwarzenegger (592 Views)

What's The Best Lightning Method To Look Like A Celebrity / Lesbian Blows Hot After She Catches Her Partner Cheating On Her With Man / Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Blows Himself With Oil, Wants To Look Like Schwarzenegger by jonathan111: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2016
– A bodybuilderhas been injecting the potentially lethal oil into his muscles for five years

– The man dubbed ‘the monster’ is a local celebrity and wants to become famous for his physique – “My dream is that with my musculature I try can achieve something – make a career from my body.”

– Doctors urge Valdir Segato to stop dangerous practice but he ignores their advice in pursuit of his bodybuilding dream Meet Valdir Segato from Sao Paulo in Brazil! He is a bodybuilder or better say a bodyblower as he is injecting oil into his muscles in a bid to make them look bigger.

The 48-year-old man is obsessed with the idea to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger or even the Incredible Hulk, he has already enlarged his biceps to 58cm and is not going to stop.

So far, a construction worker has gained 25kg as a result of synthol injections that one day could kill him. He said: “This is a dream come true that I searched for and conquered.
You look at your body and see that it’s growing and you’re going to want more.
I’ve doubled my biceps to 60cm but I still want to be bigger They call me Hulk, Schwarzenegger and He-Man all the time and I like that.

I’ve doubled my biceps to 60cm but I still want to be bigger.”

However, Valdir hasn’t always been muscly, he lost a lot of weight when he was young because of drug addiction.

They call me Hulk, Schwarzenegger and He-Man… and I like that He added: “There was a time in my life that I got involved with wrong things. I got involved with drugs and I started losing weight because you don’t eat, you lead a wrong life.

I started to look skinny and people started giving me nicknames like ‘Skinny Dog’, and ‘Little Skull’, and so I decided to change my life.”

Valdir injects synthol into his bicep despite warnings from doctors about the ris Fire years ago the man joined a gym where he was advised by another gym-goer to try synthol in order to reach more extreme effects. Since then Valdir is injecting the muscle-enhancing substance in his biceps, chest and shoulders.

Valdir joined a gym but wanted more extreme effects than he could achieve from exercise alone

“The oil is mostly aesthetic, it models the body and makes the muscle swollen – it doesn’t affect strength. There was a time that I injected a larger dosage of anabolic steroids and I ended up in the hospital.

Valdir injects potentially lethal synthol into his arms to make his muscles big I mixed a cocktail of anabolic steroids that I was using at the time and I used it to excess.

I was admitted for several days.

It was a difficult time. The doctors tell me to stop it, the advice they give me is to stop using. But it’s my decision to use it because I want to, because I like to.”

Doctors have told Valdir to stop the injections but he insists he likes to look big Even though Valdir’s obsession could cause serious health problems, including amputation and death, he keeps pumping up his muscles and hopes his muscles will bring him popularity and good job.

Valdir Segato flexes his huge biceps after growing them to 23 inches with oil injection He said: “My dream is that with my musculature I try can achieve something – make a career from my body. I don’t have any regrets. I look at myself in the mirror and I like the way I look.”

The use of injected oil to enhance muscle appearance is common among bodybuilders, despite the fact that synthol can cause pulmonary embolisms, nerve damage, infections, sclerosing lipogranuloma, stroke, and the formation of oil-filled granulomas, cysts or ulcers in the muscle.

http://www.fanesloaded.com.ng

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil, Wants To Look Like Schwarzenegger by speedyconnect3: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2016
tufia grotesque
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil, Wants To Look Like Schwarzenegger by CoolFreeday(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2016
let him continue...
#Common sense is not common
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil, Wants To Look Like Schwarzenegger by treasuredkids(f): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2016
Looks sick to me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) / / Tinubu, 3 South-west APC Govs Absent As Buhari Launches Party’s Campaign In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.