Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber (3001 Views)

Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / Funke Akindele Celebrates JJC Skillz 40th Birthday With Music Video / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by dhorlapo(f): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Nigerian girl chilling with her “bae”, pop star Justin Beiber…and enemies will say, this is Photoshop..hahaha..

More Phts: http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/10/naija-girl-shares-photo-of-her-chilling-with-music-super-star-justin-beiber/
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2016
haters will say it's photoshop grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2016
hehehehe...Nobi my mouth dem go hear say na photoshop
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Lwkmd.....Justin Baeber no be Bieber again. If you look like closely at the light surrounding the edges of Justin's face,..........
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by ablaze007(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2016
undecided nah it photocomplex
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by gabi101(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
lol see leg cheesy
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by PaulIdu: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Only haters will come here and say it's photoshop ..me ain't no hater so I believe her joor
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by Ejytex(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
blackberlin:
haters will say it's photoshop grin
Na u talk am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by Opistorincos(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Some girls be trying so hard to downgrade other girls of value
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by kidman96(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol... This is not photoshop its shopphoto.
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by falcon01: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Photoboutique
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by somez(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
FotoMarket
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Justin Beiber would miss her company. *too real to be photo shopped*
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by adadioranmah(f): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Seeing is believing
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by hotcakept2: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is what happens when an ibadan girl learns photoshop undecided
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by Batlan01: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
I guess this was the girl all over MTVBase news 2day.. I think Bieber luvs this girl... They look gud 2geda tho
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by Jhaiimes(m): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wu no want good thing.. Even me sef dey chill wit Nicki Minaj all tru 2day...oops I forgot to take d picture wink
Re: Naija Girl Shares Photo Of Her Chilling With Music Super Star, Justin Beiber by OKorowanta: 5:21am On Oct 06, 2016
Dat na Nigerian grass for the background.
Dis is photokiosk grin

(1) (Reply)

Gay Nigerian Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off 'Partner' (photos) / . / Regina Daniels Looks Stressed Out Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.