Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Car Was Burnt While Serving - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Car Was Burnt While Serving (484 Views)

Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving / Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics) / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Car Was Burnt While Serving by tundenoni200034(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016
I am a corper posted to cross river odukpani local government to be pecise approximately two weeks ago there was a comunal clash over night which put alot of us in danger and led to destruction of properties among this property my car was burnt and ever since i was asked to write a statement by the police and also the pictures where tag along with it and they told me they will get back to me ever since i hvent heard from them i dont know if anyone here can help me with a good human right lawyer down here cause this is really taking longer than expected and informationg getting to me now is this culprits has been arrested and am still yet to hear from both authorities the police or even my Local government inspector LGI
Re: My Car Was Burnt While Serving by InformedLola(f): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2016
tundenoni200034:
I am a corper posted to cross river odukpani local government to be pecise approximately two weeks ago there was a comunal clash over night which put alot of us in danger and led to destruction of properties among this property my car was burnt and ever since i was asked to write a statement by the police and also the pictures where tag along with it and they told me they will get back to me ever since i hvent heard from them i dont know if anyone here can help me with a good human right lawyer down here cause this is really taking longer than expected and informationg getting to me now is this culprits has been arrested and am still yet to hear from both authorities the police or even my Local government inspector LGI

Sad loss.

Why not reach out to Human Right Activists on Twitter?
Re: My Car Was Burnt While Serving by tundenoni200034(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2016
am not on twitter

InformedLola:

Sad loss.

Why not reach out to Human Right Activists on Twitter?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On In Unimaid About Premobilisation / Graduate Trainees At DKT Nigeria / Kaduna Corpers Batch B 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.