Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Can You Market And Promote A Music Band? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Market And Promote A Music Band? (753 Views)

LET ME HELP YOU MARKET YOUR PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY DIESEL!! / Can You Market African Black Soap? Very Good For The Skin; Wholesale Or Retail / Gnld Pays More When You Market Than Doing Unreal Business Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Market And Promote A Music Band? by emmarich(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2009
Hi people, how're U today? I need marketer/promoters for my Music Band. It is a Gospel Band and we play at all kinds of events whether social, business or religious. We sing Juju, Highlife and Fuji, even HipHop (all Gospel). Anybody can do it, if an event (burial, weddings, birthday, church programmes, business meetings) is being organised around you and you are able to help us secure the music band slot i.e you convince them to hire us as the band stand, you get 20% of our fee, all you do is introduce us and we'll take it from there. You can do this at no cost to you and you can even come around on the day of the show to enjoy yourself at our own expense. If you are interested contact me on +2348055279945, +2348036461108 or fejioaks@yahoo.com. Emma Richard, C.E.O Divine MelodyMakers Band
Re: Can You Market And Promote A Music Band? by isezuo: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2009
Oga,

You are not a gospel artiste as far as i'm concern.
U be entertainner, u suppose dey evangelise thru ur music no be to dey llok for parties all around.
Maybe u should start calling ursef a gospel entertainner. ooooooops!
cool
Re: Can You Market And Promote A Music Band? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2009
Contact me on spakplug@yahoo.com
i can link you up to someone who will grant you a radio interview
Re: Can You Market And Promote A Music Band? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
hi
just call me on these number lets talk business.08136373379
Re: Can You Market And Promote A Music Band? by emmarich(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2009
isezuo, You don't have to respond to every post. I'm a Gospel Minister and if you see me doing my thing, you'll realise what I'm talking about. Anyway you are entitled to your opinion sha. cool

(1) (Reply)

Online Currency Exchange: Need Help / This Is The Truck Season / Introducing My Business And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.