Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

5 Very Powerful Stomach Flattening Foods - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Very Powerful Stomach Flattening Foods (477 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Very Powerful Stomach Flattening Foods by markbor: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Here are some belly fat burning foods that will help you flatten out your tummy once and for all. Who wants to walk around with a thick layer of fat hanging around on their belly?

I couldn't bare it anymore, so I did something about it. Besides walking everyday for an hour. I also started eating more fat burning foods that are also aimed at reducing stomach fat, not just overall body fat.

Here are the foods that’ll help you reduce stomach fat.

1. Chocolate milk - This is not just plain old chocolate milk. This is the organic Horizon type, which is 100% natural and low in fat.

2. Shredded cheese - It's not just low fat cheese, it's so delicious, even better than other low fat cheese.

3. Eggs - Many people love eggs anyways, even me. They are high in omega-3 and great to eat if you plan on getting in shape and flattening that belly.

4. Cottage Cheese - I've heard a lot about Cottage cheese over the years, and it has several benefits besides fat burning. You want the all natural low fat kind.

5. Organic low fat milk - Avoid cows milk at all cost. They are filled with antibiotics and growth hormones from when the cows were injected.

Add organic apple cider vinegar to your diet. Don't forget to take it at least three times daily, or with every meal. Just add two tablespoons to a glass of water and drink up. This helps flush out toxins and waste, and increases your metabolism to burn fat faster.

Most Foods are Naturally fattening! That’s why most people can drop weight on the scale but NEVER Lose The Fat On Their tummy! If you're a man or woman who will like to lose 3-4 inches off your Belly in a month, and don’t mind losing 11-20 kg of unwanted body fat in 25 days, you need to find proper foods and targeted exercise that will help you with this problem. The solution is the "25-Day belly fat burning Plan" that Burn your Stubborn Belly Fat in weeks. Details at == > http://www.bellyfatlossng.com Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/bellyfatlossng

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Mamba Energy Drink After A Long Weekend! / Burn That Excess Body Fat Under 14 Days With Acai Berry Cleanse Twin Pack / Medical Personnel, Patients Flee Hospital As Lassa Fever Kills Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.