Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Add All Friends To Facebook Group With One Single Click - Without Any Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Add All Friends To Facebook Group With One Single Click - Without Any Script (701 Views)

How To Add All Friends To Facebook Group / How To Automatically Add All Friends To Facebook Group / How To Invite All Friends To Like Facebook Page With A Click On 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Add All Friends To Facebook Group With One Single Click - Without Any Script by Damasta(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Facebook is the best place where you can interact with people all around the world and increase your brand or business. you can have thousands of friend there and you can invite them to like your Fb page or join your Facebook group to support you and help you to promote your Facebook group specially if you have thousands of friends on Facebook, it will give you advantage of getting more member faster and your group will grow faster. You can add friend’s manual by clicking on ADD button on your group page.

I am sure you have already tired it and it’s taking a lot time and efforts to adding thousand friends if you have 50-100 it will not be too hard. But you have 2000 friends few people will think that I will daily add 100 people which will take 20 days. What if you have more than 4000 friends will you give your 40 days on an irritating work? Don’t worry there is a simple way of adding maximum 5000 friends with a single click, you don’t need to waste your days and hours on keep clicking the same button. If you own more than one Facebook account with thousands of friend then you will easily get few thousands of member on your first day. You can see the whole procedure just follow the simple steps written below.

Continue Reading on www.afrivilla.com/2016/10/add-all-your-friends-to-facebook-group-without-script.html?m=1

some of my friends do sell this information but I think and feel that this information is what you need to get a massive members to your group and that's why I'm posting it here for those of you who needs it
Re: Add All Friends To Facebook Group With One Single Click - Without Any Script by kachris: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
and why u no post all here??

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Make From 1million Pageviews Per Day / 5 Proven Organic Traffic Sources To Promote Your Niche Websites / Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.