Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Please Help A Uniben Confused Student, Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help A Uniben Confused Student, Help! (399 Views)

A Uniben Student Sleeping Outside In The Cold All In The Name Of Studying. / TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) / Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Uniben Confused Student, Help! by richielouis7: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2016
Please i need urgent reply, am a student of uniben and i don't like the course am studying, can i take jamb and make uniben my first choice, will they accept me again for the second time? And will i be given another matric number, and if yes, what happens to the course am studying, will i just leave it like that? Help
Re: Please Help A Uniben Confused Student, Help! by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2016
what happened to change of course form??
Re: Please Help A Uniben Confused Student, Help! by richielouis7: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2016
People said it not easy cus the course i need is very competitive.
Re: Please Help A Uniben Confused Student, Help! by mendelian(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2016
richielouis7:
Please i need urgent reply, am a student of uniben and i don't like the course am studying, can i take jamb and make uniben my first choice, will they accept me again for the second time? And will i be given another matric number, and if yes, what happens to the course am studying, will i just leave it like that? Help

yes you can be admitted in uniben again. The school cannot even link you with your previous admission.but you can get change of course form except you want to go to medicine or microbiology or dentistry that do not accept transfer

(1) (Reply)

Niger Stops Payment Of WAEC, NECO Fees, Saves N800m / SHARE THIS! VERY IMPORTANT INFO FOR MTN SCHOLARSHIP BENEFICIARIES / Career Opportunities In Forest Resources Mgt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.