Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Have A Very Wonderful Woman A Gift From Heaven – Comedian Ayo Makun (AY) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Very Wonderful Woman A Gift From Heaven – Comedian Ayo Makun (AY) (637 Views)

Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun / Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Very Wonderful Woman A Gift From Heaven – Comedian Ayo Makun (AY) by postiva: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2016
From humble beginnings, comedian turned actor and movie producer, Ay (Ayo Makun) has risen to the top of his game. AY is not just your every day run- off-the mill comedian, he is also a successful entrepreneur and moviemaker.

Today he has built himself into one of the most bankable brands in comedy. Thanks to his talent hunt show and his annual comedy show which has discovered and empowered legions of comedians.

In 2013, AY opened a new frontier in his career with the release of his debut movie production effort, 30 Days in At- lanta, a blockbuster that grossed over N300m at the box office and eventually earned him a Guin- ness Book of World Record. Not done, AY is back with a new flick entitled A Trip to Jamaica which premiered last weekend at IMAX Cinemas, Lekki, Lagos.

Entertainer caught up with the rib cracker during the premiere of the movie which attracted the crème de la crème of the motion picture industry and AY opened up on his biggest regret, ever describing his wife, Mabel, as his pillar.

Read All @ http://hubtiva.com/2016/10/05/i-have-a-very-wonderful-woman-a-gift-from-heaven-comedian-ayo-makun/

(1) (Reply)

Chris Jeyibo Of KOGA Entertainment Is Dead. / Checkout This Nicki Minaj Latest N*de Photos / Missy Elliot Applauds Nigerian Female Dance As She Dance To Wizkid Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.