Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Are You Rapturable??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Rapturable??? (1259 Views)

Rapturable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Rapturable??? by Dammyrosky(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
If Christ comes today, are you going to go with him? This are questions we need to ask ourselves. It is not a matter of I am a christian naa. I should be rapturable. No! my dear Brother and Sisters. The answer to this questions is personal. We should check ourselves if we are really still in faith. According to the scripture in the book of 2Cor13:5 which says; Test yourselves and find out if you really are true to your faith. If you pass the test, you will discover that Christ is living in you. But if Christ isn't living in you, you have failed. I pray the grace that we need to remain and continue growing in faith in Christ Jesus, may the almighty God bestow unto us in Jesus name. Amen.
And if you aren't real to your faith, it is never too late. Genuely accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour by confessing it with your mouth and beliving it in your heart that he died for your sins and was raised from the dead on the third day by the all mighty God. Then ask for the Holy Spirit to direct and guide you as you continue in the journey of faith. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

God's Original Plan For Mankind / Ebo {sacrifice} And Charm For Fame / See The Body Of A Monk That Had 133 Fasting In 153 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.