Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Need An Acre Of Land In A Very Good Location In Gbadagry - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need An Acre Of Land In A Very Good Location In Gbadagry (367 Views)

More Than Half Plot Of Land At Obawole Ogba 60 By 70 On A Good Location 8.5m / FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A SECURED AND CLASSY LIVING IN A GREAT LOCATION IN LEKKI / Good Location To Buy A Land In Enugu!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Acre Of Land In A Very Good Location In Gbadagry by gel: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Can anyone pls get me an acre of land at a very good location in Gbadagry
at a very good moderate price? Kindly contact me via whatsapp with
details, pictures and genuine document (C of O) on my number: 08033238366.

Thank you.
Re: I Need An Acre Of Land In A Very Good Location In Gbadagry by ArcSaraphizzy: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Greetings,

To whom it may concern,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have the pleasure of introducing our company BK Designs to you.

We offer unique ideas and concepts in Architectural and Building designs, interior design, urban planning and construction

We have a good reputation built over time in the architectural and building sectors of nigeria with adequate job references to prove our position.

We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.

Thank you as we look forward to good business relationship with you

Your faithfully
BELLO Adewale

CEO: For BK Designs
infobkdesigns123@gmail.com

Re: I Need An Acre Of Land In A Very Good Location In Gbadagry by alist(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Let us design and build your next building project
Alistdevelopers Ltd, We are certified industrial designers and licensed builders, have over seven years of experience in the design field. All our designs are standard and are quickly approved by Town Planners.

We offer Full Architectural Services :
* Architectural
* Structural
* Electrical
* Mechanical plan
We also offer building construction service and sub-contract work on
*Carpentry service
*Plumbing service etc

Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 080-3898-2710

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Adegbayi Area, New Ife-road, Ibadan. / Sir/ma. Okin Biscuit Is For Sale! @ The Rate Of 2.5b, On 5098 Sq M & The Breweri / Convert Your Degrees!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.