Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Appreciate The Teachers That Taught You Today! #worldteachersday - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Appreciate The Teachers That Taught You Today! #worldteachersday (361 Views)

Fhemmmy Of Fhemmmy Motos Appreciate You All For 2015 As We USHER In 2016 . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate The Teachers That Taught You Today! #worldteachersday by saleskara: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Appreciate the teacher that taught you today!
#WorldTeachersDay

Re: Appreciate The Teachers That Taught You Today! #worldteachersday by ammyluv2002(f): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Teachers are great. My government teacher back then was so nice to me...She was so caring and down to earth.

My physics teacher was so mean . I dare not miss her class, she can flog a dead person back to life grin grin
Re: Appreciate The Teachers That Taught You Today! #worldteachersday by ibawon(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
God Bless all my teachers especially Mr Adesola, although you pursued me with a Machet in the middle of the night. I still appreciate you.
May your not too Gentle Soul Rest in Eternal Peace.
From G.C.I Lagos
2010 SET embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Products To A Massive Audience / Cheap Mtn Data Bundles / Latest Nokia Androids 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.