Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Do I Send A SMS Message To A Phone With Php. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Send A SMS Message To A Phone With Php. (1293 Views)

[Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP / 10 Nights Of Cloning Nairaland With PHP / Pls How Do I Send Fingerprint Image Directly To Database Without File Upload? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Send A SMS Message To A Phone With Php. by teampregar(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
I want to implement a code that will send text messages to a users device, What are the php functions, libraries, etc that can do this, please if you have done this before with php also contribute thanks..
Re: How Do I Send A SMS Message To A Phone With Php. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Google gcm or fcm for push notification in php or use any smtp bulk sms API .
Re: How Do I Send A SMS Message To A Phone With Php. by Echatbook: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Check out Twilio.com or Zeetsms.tk, they help with implementing your php application with their bulk SMS, you can chat with them via whatsapp 2348132686489
Re: How Do I Send A SMS Message To A Phone With Php. by talk2hb1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
I wrote a script sometimes ago to do that, I will check if I still have it. It can work with any gateway api that supports HTTP
teampregar:
I want to implement a code that will send text messages to a users device, What are the php functions, libraries, etc that can do this, please if you have done this before with php also contribute thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Help- My Wordpress Website Forum Text Is Overlapping On Mobile Device / Andela Learning Community (powered By Microsoft) / Web Designer/programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.