Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) (5583 Views)

A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home / Candidates Should NOT Buy Post-utme Forms As Post UTME Remains Cancelled-nuc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by todaynewsreview: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
These are images of what looks like a 'dead mermaid' taken on the Norfolk beach which capture a body with human-like features. This mystery finds at Great Yarmouth has the skull of a man but the tail of a fish. This has resulted to series of bebate online over possible explanations for the eerie discovery.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1613/man-finds-gruesome-remains-of-dead-mermaid-on-deserted-beach

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by todaynewsreview: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
A mermaid is a mythical creature that is half woman and half fish. The name comes from ‘mer’ meaning sea. The male version is called a merman.

Above the waist they appear as a lovely young woman, whilst from the waist down, they are like a fish with fins and a spreading tail.

Legends of half-human, half-fish creatures go back thousands of years. Sightings were made by the early Arabs and the Greek Pliny in 586 A.D.

Mermaids described by the famous explorer, Christopher Columbus. He reported seeing three mermaids in the ocean off Haiti, in January of 1493.

The modern view of mermaids has also been influenced by Hans Christian Andersen’s fairytale, The Little Mermaid, written in 1836.

Cc: lalasticlala

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1613/man-finds-gruesome-remains-of-dead-mermaid-on-deserted-beach

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mammy Iwota stories are fallacy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Officialkenshin(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
They are part of the water element.
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lilimax:
It is mammy water ..
lol

10 Likes

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by jeyselassie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
thats nylon as the tail

11 Likes

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

It is mammy water ..

lol
tongue
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lilimax:
tongue
is that thank you??
Don't let me kiss you ruthlessly...

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
He's found Ariel.

Sebastian loading in a bit grin grin

P.s. the little Mermaid

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

is that thank you??

Don't let me kiss you ruthlessly...
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by luminouz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lilimax:
Iwota bawo? Na mammy water... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by luminouz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lilimax:
U be female Na! Na me she suppose give..unless Ur lesbo

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chai what a bad way to die.
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by DumaEmpire(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Olu Maintain Must See This...mk e yan us anoda story how she die for wedding day kikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Larryfest(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
This doesn't look real

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by TwoBottles: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Poly bag,no be tail

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by metallisc(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Stalker365:
He's found Ariel.

Sebastian loading in a bit grin grin

P.s. the little Mermaid

Why are you disturbing me... stop stalking...! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by metallisc(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
todaynewsreview:
These are images of what looks like a 'dead mermaid' taken on the Norfolk beach which capture a body with human-like features. This mystery finds at Great Yarmouth has the skull of a man but the tail of a fish. This has resulted to series of bebate online over possible explanations for the eerie discovery.

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by dreamwords: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mermaid only exist in fairy tales
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by ColdHeatt: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Obvious manipulation this is.
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
metallisc:

Why are you disturbing me... stop stalking...! grin grin

Lol you're Sebastian??
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Idydarling(f): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
maybe they really do exist...
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by menix(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
I thought mermaids make love
Why this one no get bobbi nd V-jay

Abi those ones wey dey visit me for sleep, nah their yansh i dey nack...

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by DozieInc(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Is this real?? cos I have my doubts.
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin joke
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by armadeo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
This one n.a. dwarf.

Thank God it's not naija if not the title of this thread would be...

See what was killed and eaten in my hood.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hocus-pocus nonsense.
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by blackteddy(m): 1:19am On Oct 06, 2016
there is nothing like mermaid jare. see as tail be like nylon bag sef
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by curvilicious: 1:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Mtchew this yeye thing don spoil my new phone gruesomely ehn
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Nothing like mermaid

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno To Prosecute Parents Who Fail To Send Children To School / 2017 Worst Jamb Ever!!! / How To Print Photocard (nov Gce '07)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.