Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

UNIOSUN: Echoes From Jeremaid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN: Echoes From Jeremaid (526 Views)

Book Review: Echoes From The Mangrove By Naijcrackgist (uniuyo - Gst 121) -free / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / Echoes From A Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIOSUN: Echoes From Jeremaid by OPONIMO(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
UNIOSUN: Echoes from Jeremaid
SHADOW
Is the world built around wickedness or love? What could have prompted our parents to embrace the policy is still a point of debate, but one cannot live manipulation aside. Parents, who we think are still striving to pay rents.
What should we call this? love or love amiss. Whereas,they are the victims, but they don't happen to see things instead of putting an end to it, they called to sit to thrust our heart into the pit.
They stamped their heads with their feet forgetting the pain is for them to meet I begin to wonder the kind of parent committee we have.
When they don't see the future we carve. Maybe i need to go out of rhymes to make these people understand my lines.
*OUT OF ANGER*
Are you telling me that 50% of every single parent are in support of this ? Obviously, the answer is false.
Why are you now pouncing on our parents that survives mainly on two square-meal a day. For them now, sleepless night is sacrosanct.
The last resort which is the government, has now turned hopes down. Isn't this selfishness?
When 10%elites are punishing the 90%average and poor parents.
I rarely see my father in a week. Infact, today is his birthday, but he had to put aside the fanfarity to fight and struggle to keep make ends meet for the family. I am very sure a parent in similar condition would not be in support of this. These are our situations. We can't afford pretence any longer.

Re: UNIOSUN: Echoes From Jeremaid by Mahatma10(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
I wonder ooo, but still we can't blame them when of the find it easy to sponsor their children while some parents are striving to make their children feel yet they are unable to ascert the victory toward their aims. make God continue to help our Dear parents who struggle for our future

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Unijos Permanent Site Library Is On Fire / 72-year-old Grandmother Resumes Primary School (photos) / Project Topics And Materials In Political Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.