Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please Which Phone Should I Go For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Phone Should I Go For (1984 Views)

Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? / Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sorry for disturbing you here please i have 60k and i want to get phone. I have two choice Samsung or infinix. Have used infinix before and i love everything about it. And people said Samsung is more better. please phone lovers which one should i go for and maybe your reasons for the choice thanks.
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by SonicGlows(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
mamboqueen:
Sorry for disturbing you here please i have 60k and i want to get phone. I have two choice Samsung or infinix. Have used infinix before and i love everything about it. And people said Samsung is more better. please phone lovers which one should i go for and maybe your reasons for the choice thanks.
Since you have already used infinix phones before now,and you are satisfied with their performance,then go for infinix.As par Samsung,i have never used their phones,so i can't personally tell you if their phones is worth the hype,personally,i don't like Samsung phones because their phone designs are the same.If you are interested in other quality brands,then i can be of help.
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by joey150(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
A 60k samsung phone is quite differnt from a 60k infinix phone.

Look up the best 60k phone samsung has and the best or closet 60k phone infinix has and make a decision
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Bookiemart01(f): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Why infinix when you can buy xiomi product. I left my Samsung Galaxy S5 for xiomi note 3 pro.

Check gsmarena for review of Xiaomi products and Thank me later.

mamboqueen:

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by sheddy03: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
infinix hot 4 pro, if you don't like bigger screen(comes with 5.5inch screen). 4000mah battery, 2G RAM.
infinix note 3, if you don't mind the size because of its 6inch screen size. and does not come with 4GLTE. 4500mAh battery, 2GRAM.
am personally using infinix note 2, its 10months old. its so cool.
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Adewummy007: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Help. Which worth the price.
Infinix note 3 or Infinix zero 3
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by sheddy03: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Adewummy007:
Help. Which worth the price.
Infinix note 3 or Infinix zero 3
zero 3 is good, but the battery is not encouraging. its OK if u are not a heavy user.
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by celestialAgent(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
I got an Infinix hot S today and its cool, although it's kind of big - maybe because have always used slim devices..

You can aswell go for Samsung but it has to be UK used because the truth is you cannot get a brand new Samsung device with state of art features for 60k..
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Why infinix when you can buy xiomi product. I left my Samsung Galaxy S5 for xiomi note 3 pro.

You are right

Please, where did you buy the phone cos i want to buy Xiaomi Mi5
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Bookiemart01(f): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
I imported directly

fados4sure:

You are right

Please, where did you buy the phone cos i want to buy Xiaomi Mi5
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by sheddy03: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I imported directly

check kulimart.com

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I imported directly

Thanks for your reply.
Please, which site & how long did it take them to deliver the phone to you?
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by seyema(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Do you think xiaomi note 3 pro is better than Samsung galaxy note 4?
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Bookiemart01(f): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
see here http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=6434&idPhone2=8007

seyema:

Do you think xiaomi note 3 pro is better than Samsung galaxy note 4?
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by seyema(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
see here http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=6434&idPhone2=8007

I have done that before but they didn't state which one is better there and I need to make choice
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Bookiemart01(f): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
You do not expect them to tell you which is better. The onus is on you to decide. Check for the phone that has the specs you need , falls within your budget and go for it

seyema:

I have done that before but they didn't state which one is better there and I need to make choice
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:

how much is it and can't i get it in slot

Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by sheddy03: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
seyema:

you don't need to think or doubt, Samsung galaxy note 4 is it, if your budget can kill it.
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by seyema(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
sheddy03:

you don't need to think or doubt, Samsung galaxy note 4 is it, if your budget can kill it.
Tnx boss, this is the kind of answer I want cos I have read and watched a lot of video reviews about both phones but still confused. Some will say Samsung has a poor battery while some will say xiaomi screen and camera is inferior to that of Samsung phone
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
OP check out xiaomi phones
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Bookiemart01(f): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Samsung battery is poor compared to xiaomi...my note 3 pro stays over 24 hours with wifi connection on... Samsung cant give you that. I havent noticed any difference in picture quality of photos taken with my camera and that of my s5.

My games are as sharp as sharp (I play criminal case, fishdom,candy crush)...

Ultimately, your budget determines what you buy eventually

seyema:

Tnx boss, this is the kind of answer I want cos I have read and watched a lot of video reviews about both phones but still confused. Some will say Samsung has a poor battery while some will say xiaomi screen and camera is inferior to that of Samsung phone

1 Like

Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by MrBONE2(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
mamboqueen:
Imambong,i think you should go for samsung phones,Prefarable samsung galaxy S5 or Note 4,cos they can withstand stress test ,the only downside of these devices is that their spare parts are too costly.

Wish you all the best Sisi.

Gyarbonka. cheesy
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by tikkykay: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Ok...I av used infinix and samsung phones as well.
Infinix fones r good in all ramifications except d camera.
Samsung might nt av a better design,d bat3 might nt last nd it might nt have fast charge lyk infinix buh d camera is wow,u r lady,u might nt rili need a gamin fone nd dose big rams nd stuffs dt infinix has.
The samsung 2016 series...I love the super amoled 16m coloured screen(pls make sure u get a screen protector),U cn get a unique colour lyk rose gold.infinix is heavy.Samsung is light.
i dumped my infinix in 3 mnths,i lost money,i dint mind...dere r rili some new samsung av nt seen in slot buh jumia has...am sure slot will av it soon.samsung is fancy,infinix isnt.samsung is feminine,infinix is masculine.
Whicheva u choose is good...dey just av their differences.
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by hakeemlyon: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:

hello.. Pls where did you get your xiaomi redmi note 3.. looked for it on Jumia and konga but they don't have it..
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by sheddy03: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2016
hakeemlyon:
hello.. Pls where did you get your xiaomi redmi note 3.. looked for it on Jumia and konga but they don't have it..
i saw this on www.kulimart.com

Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Bookiemart01(f): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
I imported myself

From aliexpress...took 3 weeks

fados4sure:

Thanks for your reply.
Please, which site & how long did it take them to deliver the phone to you?

hakeemlyon:
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Bookiemart01(f): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
I bought mine for less than 70k. And it's official international version...\

sheddy03:

i saw this on www.kulimart.com
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Bookiemart01(f): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Samsung has terrible battery lif and talking about parts...You'll buy a new phone if you want to change some of the parts

I changed my S5 screen for 40k in January...Nobody taught me before I bought tempered glass and phone pouch. I also started guarding the phone like egg till I sold it off last month cheesy cheesy cheesy

MrBONE2:
Imambong,i think you should go for samsung phones,Prefarable samsung galaxy S5 or Note 4,cos they can withstand stress test ,the only downside of these devices is that their spare parts are too costly.

Wish you all the best Sisi.

Gyarbonka. cheesy
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I imported myself

Thanks, i appreciate
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by seyema(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I imported myself

Can we talk offline Pls?
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by Bookiemart01(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2016
Send me a PM

seyema:

Can we talk offline Pls?
Re: Please Which Phone Should I Go For by foleyankee(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2016
I have a samsung galaxy s6 64gb white call me if you are interested 08144868778

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Fastest Mobile Browser That You Should Not Afford To Miss / UK Used Iphone 4s For Sale / Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.