Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church (955 Views)

"Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Charly Boy Blasts Pastors / Bovi Blasts Pastors That Underrate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church by gistyinka(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Budding gospel minister and member of the defunct Infinite group, Kenny K'Ore, says it's a BASTARD child that would make his father the object of mockery, and comedy, right in his father's presence.

He started the conversation with Gbile Akanni statement below.

Rising Gospel Singer Kenny K'ore Address Issue of Pastors Hiring Comedians to Mock their Maker on the Altar of God '' It is a Bastard Child that Would Make his Father the Object of Mockery, and Comedy, Right in his Father's Presence

Re: Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church by gistyinka(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Here are more discussion on the issue of Pastors inviting comedian to crack jokes in church..

Re: Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church by faorex(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
incase...
Re: Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church by Tallesty1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
faorex:
incase...
I am your new neighbor
Re: Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church by passyhansome(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tell the Pastor of HOUSE ON THE ROCK bringing Akpororo to your church and other Protestant churches that practices it. Good it came from a Pastor not Priest
Re: Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church by theophorus(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
...A beg help me ask those "pastors" when did Church turn to "show"?

If you pastor is guilty of this please re-examine yourself...

#GodisNotMocked.
Re: Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church by demolinka(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
There are lots of comedians who do clean jokes, even pastors. The onus lies on the church to define limits for whichever comedian is performing. I bet K'ore would gladly share the stage with the likes of Donnie Mcclurkin, who occasionally cameos in movies that include secular actors.

Really tight call, this one.
Re: Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church by floragregs(f): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Proudly catholic. No time for them say ,them say.
Re: Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church by OKorowanta: 5:50am On Oct 06, 2016
K'ore one of the best in the land but on this one I disagree.
Any pastor who does not chip in a bit sense of humor into his ministration,
will see his church run dry like a nations treasury under APC and PDP.
Me I dose off in churches were pastors are as boring as an uninteresting thread.
I can be as bored like Jason Derulo not songwriting,if the pastor does not have sense of humor.
Sense of humor in itself is comedic.
The truth is as a comedian,u should know d kind of jokes u crack in a Godly gathering.
I rest my case.
Re: Kenny K'ore Blasts Pastors Hiring Comedians To Mock Their Maker In Church by Smellymouth: 6:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Christians..

Some people HOLY pass Holy spirit..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mama Awards 2016 Full Show / Nigerian Passport Holders Don’t Need Visas To Visit These 44 Countries! / Nollywood Actress Kudirat Ajimati Dies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.