Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Save Adebisi Adejola From End Stage Renal Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save Adebisi Adejola From End Stage Renal Disease (568 Views)

Renal Failure: A Silent Killer / Save Adebisi Adejola, A 500level Medicine And Surgery Student / Lagos Cardiac Renal Facilities Pack Up(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Adebisi Adejola From End Stage Renal Disease by callonme(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Adebisi Adejola is a 5th year medical student of the Lagos State University College of Medicine, Lagos, Nigeria. He was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease, secondary to Chronic Glomerulonephritis in February 2015 at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Lagos Nigeria.
He’s currently being managed by the Nephrology Unit of LASUTH as a case of END STAGE RENAL DISEASE which requires an URGENT KIDNEY TRANSPLANT. The cost of the transplant is estimated at ₦8,000,000 , which includes donor work up and a year supply of drugs.
He is the oldest of 3 siblings, his mother died of similar condition in 2014 and his father just lost his job as a driver.
He is the only hope left for his family and is using this medium to solicit for financial support.
Adebisi’s future depends solely on this assistance as it will go a long way in helping him realize his dream of becoming a medical doctor next year.
May God bless you as you help him get back on his feet, Amen:
Bank Details;
Adejola Adebisi A.
GT Bank.
Consultant in charge; Dr. Awobusuyi (08023046830)
LASUMSA President; Femi Olulaja (07089321229)
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Save Adebisi Adejola From End Stage Renal Disease by callonme(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
See his picture.

Re: Save Adebisi Adejola From End Stage Renal Disease by callonme(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
My name is Aina Oluwagbenga Emmanuel, the young man, Adebisi Adejola was my junior in secondary school, very brilliant to the core, he was also my junior in Lagos State University, please, let's set aside sentiments of any form, help will be appreciated from all and sundry. please, save my brother from another brother., Adebisi Adejola needs you now.
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Health Dangers Of Bed Bug By Zarapest / Streptococcus Pyogenes Is Not A Bacteria That Should Be Taken Lightly / 5 Obvious Signals That Your Body Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.