Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: (6724 Views)

"Obtaining" Is Now A Culture In Unilag / Jamb Unveils New Guidelines For 2017 Utme | Requirements To Start A Cbt Centre / Unbelievable! Student Died Of Joy After Obtaining An Excellent Result(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please who knows the procedure,requirement and the cost of obtaining an international passport in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by Greatzeus(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
brightfuture24:
Please who knows the procedure,requirement and the cost of obtaining an international passport in Nigeria.
I did mine on Friday,received an SMS yesterday that it is ready,went there today and collected it.
There are lots of thread on Nairaland about international passport,you don't even need to open a thread for this.
Below are the requirement on their web site.

1 Share

Re: Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by Greatzeus(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
I did mine at Alausa Ikeja.
Just walk into any of their office with
1.State of origin certificate Photocopy ( but go along with the original,they will ask to see it)
2.Birth certificate / Age declaration
3. recent passport photograph
4.Fees ( depending on whether its 32 or 64 pages)
It should be ready after 24hours.
Re: Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by babyfaceafrica: 5:26am On Oct 06, 2016
Greatzeus:
I did mine at Alausa Ikeja.
Just walk into any of their office with
1.State of origin certificate Photocopy ( but go along with the original,they will ask to see it)
2.Birth certificate / Age declaration
3. recent passport photograph
4.Fees ( depending on whether its 32 or 64 pages)
It should be ready after 24hours.
if there is no state of origin certificate,what can be done?
Re: Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by Greatzeus(m): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
if there is no state of origin certificate,what can be done?
You have to get one. If you are living in your state,go to your local government council to collect it, if you reside in another state,go to your state's liaison office to collect it.
Re: Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
That is a well done job. I think, you should have show the amount and agency responsible for it, just for the interest of the interested individual (in a plain text.) Thanks
Re: Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by supergist1(m): 4:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Wanting to travel abroad? Are Canada’s cityscapes or the glamour of Dubai calling your name? If you’re looking to travel overseas or outside of Nigeria, Nigerian citizens will need to apply for an international passport. Whether it’s an annual family holiday or multiple international business trips, we’ve got you covered with our step-by-step guide on how to easily apply for your Nigerian international passport. The Nigerian International Passport is a vital travel document issued to Nigerians by the Federal Government for the purpose of International travel. This International Passport alongside other documents like visa is needed by any citizen trying to travel out of the country.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/apply-international-passport-nigeria/
Re: Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by konews: 1:48am On Nov 18, 2018
Always dreaming of traveling abroad? Are the glamour of Dubai calling your name or Canada’s cityscapes. If you’re looking to travel overseas as a Nigerian citizens the frist step to take is to apply for international passport. Whether annual family holiday
http://www.konews.com.ng/2018/11/14/steps-on-how-to-apply-for-international-passport-in-nigeria/
Re: Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by Ababadada: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Good
Re: Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by Ababadada: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2018
supergist1:
Wanting to travel abroad? Are Canada’s cityscapes or the glamour of Dubai calling your name? If you’re looking to travel overseas or outside of Nigeria, Nigerian citizens will need to apply for an international passport. Whether it’s an annual family holiday or multiple international business trips, we’ve got you covered with our step-by-step guide on how to easily apply for your Nigerian international passport. The Nigerian International Passport is a vital travel document issued to Nigerians by the Federal Government for the purpose of International travel. This International Passport alongside other documents like visa is needed by any citizen trying to travel out of the country.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/apply-international-passport-nigeria/
I understand now.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Obtaining An International Passport: by olasalam(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Greatzeus:

I did mine on Friday,received an SMS yesterday that it is ready,went there today and collected it.
There are lots of thread on Nairaland about international passport,you don't even need to open a thread for this.
Below are the requirement on their web site.

READY WITHIN 24HRS�

That was THEN.

Kindly share the LATEST steps & procedures and state time duration it takes NOW to be READY!

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Forced To Take Off Her Bra For Engaging In Examination Malpractic / Between Anatomy And Physiology Which Study Has More Job Opportunity In Nigeria / Doctors In The House, How Did You Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.