Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Meet Angel Christopher, Miss Gama Nigeria/ghana 2016 Contestants - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Angel Christopher, Miss Gama Nigeria/ghana 2016 Contestants (744 Views)

18 Best Bum Photos Of 2017 Miss Bumbum Beauty Pageant Contestants / Nigeria&Ghana At War Over Jollof Rice As Gabrielle Union Confirms 9ja Is Better / ATTENTION: Clashes Of Beauties As Contestants For Miss Gama Nigeria/ghana Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Angel Christopher, Miss Gama Nigeria/ghana 2016 Contestants by GtDigital(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Miss Angel Christopher is a passionate and zealous model who believes success comes to those that merit it.

‘If you need gold, you go for it…those that work hard and know the right channel to follow will never fail – Miss Angel Christopher.

Miss Angel Christopher, hails from Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State, Nigeria. She was born on 24th of March, 200 and she was brought up by a single mother who is a creative fashion designer, Crystal Christopher; The Chief Executive Officer of House of Crystal.
For her primary education, Miss Angel went to Becados International secondary School, Kubwa, Abuja. And later proceeded to Grater Height Secondary School in Akure, Ondo state for her secondary education.

She is currently seeking admission into one of Nigerian University where she intends to study Theatre Arts.

Miss Angel went into modeling at a tender age specifically focuses on runway modelling. For the cause of her modelling aspirations, she registered under De-Bliss Modelling Management, Nigeria.

Miss Angel’s major hobby is singing. She has done many professional pho

to shoots for individuals and cooperate organizations and also attended many top Nigeria fashion runway shows.

I have decided to go into pageantry because I really want to give back to the society and one of the easiest ways to that is to become a beauty queen. I will always try my best to put smiles on the faces of those that do not have the opportunity to be in the same level with me. Their are people outside there that need our help and we most try as much as possible to help them, Miss Angel stated.

Currently, Miss Angel is representing Oyi in Miss Gama Nigeria/Ghana 2016 and when asked on her level of preparations, Miss Angel said, before she came to the camp, she has prepared herself. I know that I will go home with the crown, come 8th of October which is on Saturday at Barcelona hotels, Wuse II, Abuja. Although it may be my first experience but I have studied and research on secret to success in every adventure.

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Marriage Crashes / Prophecies For The Year From Prophet Olagunju / Why Were The White Slave Masters Sleeping With The Black Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.