Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video (1603 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by Abeem(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2009
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by Abuzola(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2009
God is great, you are welcome
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by Abeem(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ Abuzola,  The video was meant for brothers and sisters to watch and use for dawah. "I" in the caption of the title of the thread is not referencing me but someone else. JazakallahuAkhir.
I have more videos to share which I will be posting shortly.
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by muhsin(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2009
Salam,

I can't watch the videos. Probably the problem lies with the system am using. Get to keep on re-trying, I think.

@Abeem,

Allah bless. And I understand what you are telling Abuzola the moment I opened the thread.
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by Abuzola(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
Alright thanks
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by dexmond: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by olabowale(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2009
@dexmond: I watched your movie, titled Fitna. Whatever I disagree with comes not frm Quran. What is in the Quran, is in the Quran; all of it, I agree with! I think you are batting 0 for 100, here. A cultural issue is different from religious condition; most people under pressure forget religion because of the prevailing (pain, oppression, etc they are suffering) condition and resort to the primodal "self defense" opposite to their "natural/normal" expected religious qualities.

We see that in all religions! Duuuh!
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by dexmond: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
Olabowale

It is not a cultural issue. Islam is about wars and more wars. The prophet said he lives under the shadow of his sword. Moreover, I have told you what the islmic haad on this issue is. The hadith records are there. He killed innocent people. I will not forget the case of the old woman that composed satirical poems about Muhammed. Will you murder for Islam?
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by olabowale(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2009
say what you want. in my experience after 911, i could just say the same about Christianity and jews, etc as it is wars and wars. then you will have to say to me it is politics; i will just have to ignore you because of my experience that your statement bears no accurate merit, but of pure fallacy, the reason for my outright dsagreement with you. i probably would have been living under the shadow of my own gun, in nigeria, if the arm robbers are a thing thought about everytime in my day to day life, if i live there!

let address the satoric issue for a moment as it relate to innocence. can a person who started a rancor be considered innocent? not likely. but the Quran says that no one must revenge or avenge more than he/she had been wronged. hence, if the prophet was going to pay the woman in her own coin, he would have just constructed a poem just a hard in emotional slamming. but that was not his nature, by many examples; he forgave the makkans when he was clearly a person in power. he forgave the jewish woman who poison him, when it was clear that what she had done was a thing with intention to terminate his life. the person who used to put obstacles and impurities in his path, he forgave and vistted during the period of the illness of the person, the reason of accepting islam.

considering that each of these are bigger evils and the jew was not an arab, yet he forgave, i wonder if the poet was killed for her satire, or was it for other offense, against Allah and not the mere poem on Muhammad (AS)? i say the former is the answer!
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by dexmond: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2009
Everyone has right to his/her own opinion. Why did he not fight the pagan meccans during his early ministry? Was it not because he had not acquired the military strength to attack? People stood against jesus, he did not order his disciples to fight. He even taught that they shloud not revenge. But Muhammed, killed bint marwan, a blind woman. He raided caravan traders for gold. History is there.
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by littleb(m): 1:15am On Oct 19, 2009
dexmond:

Everyone has right to his/her own opinion. Why did he not fight the pagan meccans during his early ministry? Was it not because he had not acquired the military strength to attack? People stood against jesus, he did not order his disciples to fight. He even taught that they shloud not revenge. But Muhammed, killed bint marwan, a blind woman. He raided caravan traders for gold. History is there.

For prophet Muhammad was not sent as a warrior and thereby started by fighting the unbelievers. The reason for the command not to come earlier is best known to Almighty Allah alone and like all other prophet before him, the aim was to preach oneness of God to them and to stop them from all their idolatory and not purposely to killed them. Command came to fight after much tribulations, many were severely tortured while some lost thier life. This is a story which many people always like to read about Islam. Let me quickly address a point here:

I would first accepted that jesus did not fight. Definitely which I oblige the Jesus followers to do the same in the face of agression. However, the Christians would fought the crusades could not stand the moral exemplar of Jesus which shows that their actions could be regarded as nothing other than killing unjustly.

On the second notion, if Jesus in his own ordered his followers to buy swords, I believe everyone knows that sword is not a kitchen tool and never think it would be used to eat. In another area, If jesus is found to say his enemy must be put to death, more so, if Jesus is found to have said I have not sent for peace but to set siblings against each other. Then more questions need to ask the christian' friends who hold that Jesus did not order his followers to fight.

Furthermore, we need to be certain of one classical truth, which is actually the reality and authoritatively divine as practice by all prophet of God. Truly peaceful co-existence between believers and non believers is Good or let says different faiths. Now, does a faith complete without addressing how to deal with opperessors? Does a faith complete without a guidance on how to deal with your enemy who raise sword against you. It is unfortunate at times when many Christians put salt on their bible and claim Christianity preaches peace only while badmouthing other faith. While, they couldn't address what is lacking in their belief and what they understand not. Will Jesus would not have succeeded if He was ordered by God to fight and was made victorious over his enemies? However has God wishes, he was raised up, which he clearly stated another messenger will be sent to them according to Muslims belief.

In historical relation, most prophets of God are either killed by their people, yahaya for example or there people got perished like that of Noah and lut, or they were ordered to fight by God and thereby became victorious. Example is seen in the like of Moses and Prophet Solomon. Allah in his own word had never wrong them as they had executed His commands.

I would not dignify your comment on bint Marwan, until you present your historical reference. I believe people would like to read from you.
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by dexmond: 2:49am On Oct 30, 2009
@ Last poster. Here is my reference.

PRESENTATION OF ISLAMIC SOURCES

From the Sirat Rasul Allah (A. Guilaume's translation "The Life of Muhammad"wink pages 675, 676.

Note: My comments will be in [ ] type brackets. Notes by the Translators of the texts will be in { } brackets.

`UMAYR B. `ADIYY'S JOURNEY TO KILL `ASMA' D. MARWAN
She was of B. Umayyya b. Zayd. When Abu `Afak had been killed she displayed disaffection. `Abdullah b. al-Harith b. Al-Fudayl from his father said that she was married to a man of
B. Khatma called Yazid b. Zayd. Blaming Islam and its followers she said:

I despise B. Malik and al-Nabit
and `Auf and B. al-Khazraj.
You obey a stranger who is none of yours.
Do you expect good from him after the killing of your chiefs
Like a hungry man waiting for a cook's broth?
Is there no man of pride who would attack him by surprise
And cut off the hopes of those who expect aught from him?

Hassan b. Thabit [Muhammad's poet] answered her:

Banu Wa'il and B. Waqif and Khatma
Are inferior to B. al-Khazrahj.
When she called for folly woe to her in her weeping,
For death is coming.
She stirred up a man of glorious origin,
Noble in his going out and in his coming in.
Before midnight he dyed her in her blood
And incurred no guilt thereby.

When the apostle heard what she had said he said, "Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?" `Umayr b. `Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her.

In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he [Muhammad] said, "You have helped Allah and His apostle, O `Umayr!" When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said, "Two goats won't butt their heads about her", so `Umayr went back to his people.

Now there was a great commotion among B. Khatma that day about the affair of bint [daughter of] Marwan. She had five sons, and when `Umayr went to them from the apostle he said, "I have killed bint Marwan, O sons of Khatma. Withstand me if you can; don't keep me waiting."

What kind of prophet was this?
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by Abuzola(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hahaha, you are a confused being
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by Muhseen(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2009
dexmond is not only confused; he is misguided.

All he cares to do is to spread fraudulent postings.

And these postings are nothing beyond copy and paste ones.

Hence forget him. cheesy
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by dexmond: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2009
I used islamic resource to proof the falsehood of your prophet, you have accepted my position because you could not refute. Were you not the ones that asked for a proof? May God deliver you from this divinely inspired ignorance.
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by Abuzola(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
You re confused
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by dexmond: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
Now that you have seen islam the way it actually looks like, you can ask me questions on christianity. Any question at all.
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by olabowale(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
Dexmond what do you make of Mark 12 Verse 29, stated by Jesus? Is the meaning different that the obvious, making Jesus and listeners as subjects of The One Singular Indivisible Lord God?
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by dexmond: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2009
olabowale:

Dexmond what do you make of Mark 12 Verse 29, stated by Jesus? Is the meaning different that the obvious, making Jesus and listeners as subjects of The One Singular Indivisible Lord God?

In the said verse, Jesus was reminding the israelites that it is one God-Yahweh that they are to serve.
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by blkmum700: 3:04am On Nov 09, 2009
dexmond:

In the said verse, Jesus was reminding the israelites that it is one God-Yahweh that they are to serve.

is Jesus no more God?
Re: I Convert To Islam After Watching This Video by dexmond: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2012
Yes, he is God.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Spiritual Equation / EXTREMISM: Christian Couple Killed For 'desecrating Koran' In pakistan / I Don't Pray - I Need Preaching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.