Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Watch Live Tv Online Without Any Software - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Live Tv Online Without Any Software (730 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast / Lateysha's Dress Tears While Twerking On Live TV (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Tv Online Without Any Software by teledola(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
REQUIREMENT

1. Internet
2. PC/ANDROID
3. Web Browser eg. chrome, Mozilla etc

if you have been looking for a website to watch live football, kids channels, movies, tv, etc check this site. i love the website so much especially because they have ALL THE SPORT CHANNELS so i usually watch live football.. check this out!

http://nowwatchtvlive.co/

when you open the website you will see lot of channels. you can also search for channels at the right top side. when you click on any channel, it will display a screen with some adverts, just close the adverts by clicking X. then watch your stuff. also you will see lot of links at the top of a channel, if one link isn't showing click another link at the top. you can also make it a full screen.

about the live matches. its only when there is a live match that the channels will show it.
you can check the schedule to follow the channels that will show the match you wanna watch.

i have been using this website and another one since last year . lol the second website does not have much channels and its strictly sport channels
check it out
http://cricbox.tv/live-streaming

you can also use Al Jazeera fb page to always follow up stations that will show all live matches. I personally use it

https://www.facebook.com/sportstvpro/
Re: Watch Live Tv Online Without Any Software by tempest01(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Install freetelly on your laptop or phone.

Kodi for phone.

Period.
Re: Watch Live Tv Online Without Any Software by teledola(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
tempest01:
Install freetelly on your laptop or phone.

Kodi for phone.

Period.

this post is for people that really do not have enough memory for apps like KIDO

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Anita Joseph Vows To Stop Posting Nude Pictures Online / Big Brother Naija: I Overplayed My Game – Kemen Finally Speaks On Disqualifica.. / #bbnaija: Watch See Gobe Official Video By Bbnaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.