Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,790 members, 7,855,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Is The Bible Holy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Bible Holy? (460 Views)

How Do Homosexuals, Politicians And Businessmen Justify The Holy Bible / Holy Qu / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Bible Holy? by eyidaythedon(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
What will you call these: the revised standard version, the new american standard bible and the new world translation of the holy bible have expunged Mark 16 : 9-20 from the bible. History have shown that these versions have expunged certain verses that are found in The King James version. The Reader's Digest has reduced the old testament by 50 percent and the new testament by about 25 percent. Some years ago Christian theologians wanted to 'desex' the bible. Do you still believe the bible is holy....

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Redirect My Way To God / Is Closing Eyes While Praying Biblical? / Nigeria Problems In Biblical Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.