Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Need Your Advice On Which Type Of Business To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advice On Which Type Of Business To Do (820 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice On Which Type Of Business To Do by benjijosh(m): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Am an undergraduate with a LAPTOP a SMARTPHONE and also do I have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET CON.

Please what can I do to earn enough at least $5 perday or an equivalent of N500 perday.

serious comments please.

Can't imagine at my age(20) and also with the current situation of Nigeria cnt boast of earning N10k per month with all dis tinz wey I get.

N.B av tried freelancing it just not my way.

please help a brother, I say no to poverty.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Which Type Of Business To Do by benjijosh(m): 1:31am On Oct 06, 2016
make una no just view, please reply
Re: I Need Your Advice On Which Type Of Business To Do by jackbennie: 3:06am On Oct 06, 2016
benjijosh:
make una no just view, please reply

SEND A BLANK MAIL TO enojack93@gmail.com
Re: I Need Your Advice On Which Type Of Business To Do by Princepri(m): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2016
benjijosh:
Am an undergraduate with a LAPTOP a SMARTPHONE and also do I have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET CON.

Please what can I do to earn enough at least $5 perday or an equivalent of N500 perday.

serious comments please.

Can't imagine at my age(20) and also with the current situation of Nigeria cnt boast of earning N10k per month with all dis tinz wey I get.

N.B av tried freelancing it just not my way.

please help a brother, I say no to poverty.

please dont call for scammers for your head. You can start blogging. It is the best i can offer to a begineer like you
Re: I Need Your Advice On Which Type Of Business To Do by benjijosh(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2016
Princepri:
please dont call for scammers for your head. You can start blogging. It is the best i can offer to a begineer like you

How do i get started, I have zero knowledge abt ds.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Which Type Of Business To Do by Princepri(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
benjijosh:

How do i get started, I have zero knowledge abt ds.
there are so many post on google if you research well. but they can overwhelm you because of conflicting information.
don't you know of wordpress. you can use it to create a blog and start earning in 30 minutes.
ask me any question if you're confused I will answer you
Re: I Need Your Advice On Which Type Of Business To Do by benjijosh(m): 1:42am On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin Good old days... To whosoever is reading this now, don't give up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking News Kubwa Market Demolition Starts / Wema Bank And Fraud / Don't Let The Pass You By.... Make Money Through This Legit Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.