Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Where To Buy Industrial Sweing Mechine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Buy Industrial Sweing Mechine (575 Views)

Fairly Used Industrial Weaving Machine 4 Sale / How To Control The Speed Of The Clutch Motor Of An Industrial Sewing Machine / Industrial Sewing, 20U And Weeping Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Industrial Sweing Mechine by sophyaa(f): 4:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Dear Nlanders, please I need urgent recommendations on where to buy an industrial sweing mechine and the best brand.

Note: I want to give it to a loyal friend as a gift and do not want to disclose it to her so please your advices on the best brand, quality etc are all welcome. Urgent!!!!
Re: Where To Buy Industrial Sweing Mechine by Onegai(f): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Well, I haven't any experience in buying one, but I do believe Eko-Idumota market (Lagos Island) is a good place to start. Also, there are companies with online presence selling some. Try googling them.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Industrial Sweing Mechine by Profkomolafe(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
sophyaa:
Dear Nlanders, please I need urgent recommendations on where to buy an industrial sweing mechine and the best brand.

Note: I want to give it to a loyal friend as a gift and do not want to disclose it to her so please your advices on the best brand, quality etc are all welcome. Urgent!!!!
you can get at alaba international market. A friend of mine does something of such.
Re: Where To Buy Industrial Sweing Mechine by sophyaa(f): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Thanks a lot.
Profkomolafe:
you can get at alaba international market. A friend of mine does something of such.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness??? / Stylish Wednesday / 10 Tips For Getting Longer, Thicker, Sexier Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.