Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos (19047 Views)

Head-Teacher Rapes 10-Year-Old Pupil, Infects Her With STD In Lagos / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Osmondinho(m): 6:13am On Oct 06, 2016
A 35-year-old teacher, Chukwu Ndubuisi, was yesterday, arraigned before an Ogudu Magistrate’s Court, Ikeja magisterial district, Lagos, for allegedly raping a six-year-old pupil (names withheld) within the school (name withheld) premises.

Before the arraignment, Vanguard gathered that an official of Temitayo Ogan Child Safety and Support Foundation, TCOSS, who got wind of the act, reported the case to Lagos State Domestic and Sexual and Violence Response Team, DSVRT.

It was learned that the Fine Arts teacher, who committed the act after the school hours within the school premises in Omole Phase 11, was arrested by officers from Ketu Police Station.

The Investigating Police Officer, IPO, Betty Coker, told the court, during the arraignment, that results of medical test conducted on the victim confirmed attempted penetration.
The IPO disclosed that the suspect allegedly committed the offence which is punishable under Section 260 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

Magistrate S. Hamzat, who adjourned the case to November 3, granted the suspect N100,000 bail with two sureties to deposit N50,000 each.

The magistrate added that one of the sureties must be a blood relation and must be gainfully employed by a reputable and verified organisation and must be tax compliant.

DSVRT Coordinator, Mrs. Titilola Vivour-Adeniyi, disclosed to Vanguard that the State Directorate of Public Prosecution, DPP, has demanded for the duplicate case file, to aid quick delivery of judgment.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/teacher-rapes-six-year-old-pupil-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by segebase(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2016
some tn wrong with our system.....Raping a kid n u r grantin him bail...y not feed him lions...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by segebase(m): 6:20am On Oct 06, 2016
some tn wrong with our system.....Raping a kid n u r grantin him bail...y not feed him lions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Cessa0(f): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2016
When will these rubbish end?

which pleasure will they gain frm having sex with someone soo young.., also soo small in size sef... Haba! Dunno hw som pple reason oh

Agbaya oshi

PRINCESSA

8 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Osmondinho(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Most Nigerian adults are the most useless I have ever come across.

I think serious laws like decapitation of reproductive organ should be implemented to stem this epidemic.

Click LIKE to support... Share for Mob action

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by somez(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2016
So your useless , huh?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by somez(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2016
So, your useless huh?
Osmondinho:
Nigerian adults are the most useless I have ever come across.

I think serious laws like decapitation of reproductive organ should be implemented to stem this epidemic.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by KEZDON(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2016
what kinda rubbish is dis

So much hate dis kind of news

Smh seriously for de human race

Perverts, Perverts & more Perverts every

Mercy is all I ask for Lord

This wicked generation, a generation of Vipers

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by nrexzy: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Cut the inpekus comot grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by JBUZZ: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2016
segebase:
some tn wrong with our system.....Raping a kid n u r grantin him bail...y not feed him lions.
The guy remains innocent until proven guilty by the court of competent jurisdiction. Legally, he deserves bail as long as we've not changed our law to state otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2016
cry undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2016
A slap to the Teaching Profession!

Just after World Teachers' Day?

What's pleasurable in a 6-year old gan?

Teaching a lil child one time, the way the mum came and be checking enh; was embarrassed at first but finally took her place, with all these paedophiles everywhere, who can be trusted?

Some want female home lesson teachers for their kids but paedophiles isn't gender-specific.

May God help our kids!

An evil spirit has just been let out of the gates of hell to monitor an innocent child...via addiction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by martineverest(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2016
segebase:
some tn wrong with our system.....Raping a kid n u r grantin him bail...y not feed him lions...
corruption....the court is seriously looking for money

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Na dem dem. Paedophilia is in their genes. Please sentence him to dickapitation

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by dirtyslap(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Fine art teacher? Maybe he wanted to draw the little girls pussy. Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Ugo2039(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2016
But what's it with adults raping kids these days? As okpo house many reach for the country na e small pikin toto dey hungry person! I just reason say na my pikin be that, I go just comot him kala....Shuoo see matters arising

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Osmondinho:
Most Nigerian adults are the most useless I have ever come across.

I support the motion, they should cut one hand or ear or eye...Stupid Rapists angry

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by misscall247: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2016
this one of d reasons im not quick to condem those that usually visit olosho.......kai
Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Law of this land is zero..... He is a free man. 100k bail from 2 different sureties...

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Jay542(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2016
This should be death. We need a change of law else it would keep happening.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Holyfield1(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Flat head and RAPE are like, Where is that Jacob Zuma's pic again

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by passyhansome(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2016
A 35-year-old teacher, [size=18pt]CHUKWU NDUBUISI[/size] was yesterday, arraigned before an Ogudu Magistrate’s Court, Ikeja magisterial district, Lagos, for allegedly raping a six-year-old pupil (names withheld) within the school (name withheld) premises.
Nawaooo our very own this guy fall my hand and is a disgrace to NCAN SE region, probably staying and living with South West, have imbided it in him. Its bad

15 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Fabulosdave01: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
lol. I only came to check Na..
Brb
Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Oceemo(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
"Fine art teacher" maybe na art 101 him want teache d baby girl. STU. PID
Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by bigx(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
God knows how scared I am of having daughters with all these stories
Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2016
passyhansome:
A 35-year-old teacher, [size=18pt]CHUKWU NDUBUISI[/size] was yesterday, arraigned before an Ogudu Magistrate’s Court, Ikeja magisterial district, Lagos, for allegedly raping a six-year-old pupil (names withheld) within the school (name withheld) premises.
Nawaooo our very own this guy fall my hand and is a disgrace to NCAN SE region, probably staying and living with South West, have imbided it in him. Its bad

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Iseoluwani: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2016
Chai chai grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by doskie(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2016
But how isit even possible for a 35yo man's deeek to enter a 6yo girls vagi.na?
Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Naff24(f): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2016
But they said Teachers grooms all other professions... Have they started grooming rapist too
Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Chukwu Ndubuisi
Flat heads again

11 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos by skultrick(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Here is my humble opinion on this issue of minors raped.

1. I don't believe a child below the age of 7 can arouse a man sexually.
2. Secondly, I thinks most of this issue of minors raped are setup cases or miscommunication.

I for one like children a lot, but due to stories like this I don't even like playing with little girls, I rather play boys, carry them, cuddle them. That's children for you .

Finally, if it's proven beyond doubt by a qualified health personnel that a minor has been raped (totally horrific and barbaric) , then I think the best place to take the accused to is a psychiatric hospital because the person is mentally unstable.

I can't imagine how someone rapes a minor, it's totally ridiculous.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing / Nigerian Woman Falls Victim To Organ Harvesting Fraudsters In India / Man Who Stole Army Uniform In Ogun Barracks Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.