Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

(photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage (1034 Views)

Photos :A Village In China That Has Not Seen Any Mosquito For The Past 700 Years / Simply Shameless? See The Photos A Naija Babe Posted On Facebook / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by SlimShaddy10(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2016
This young good looking lady is nicknamed Bukky.

She is from Anambra State,and is now enjoying life with her hubby.

Before marriage, she never knew how rich her hubby is given the fact that her hubby never approached her with a ride amid her days in the university.

In fact,her hubby approached her with a tree cycle machine popularly known as ' keke napep' ,while she was tagging along her own street one faithful morning at ifite Awka,unizik.

Given the fact that she is well trained, and does not snob, she gave him a listening ear which led to the swap of digits.

To be precise, she loved to marry an Igbo man who must come from Anambra State. In addition, a true Catholic, and a philanthropist.

These were all what she saw in the man despite the fact that her hubby used to visit her using a chattered ' keke' hence, acceptance for marriage.

Now she is enjoying, and that we wish every other loyal and responsible lady out there,and pray that those who put money first will be wise

May God be with her always, amen.

Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by HungerBAD: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2016
Lol.

Ishilove come and read and learn. I might be a very Rich man,even if I take Okada to see you.

3 Likes

Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by RealJaneDoe: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2016
What's the name of the film I want to buy

1 Like

Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2016
I'm not convinced
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2016
Nollywood vs Nairalandwood
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by Officialkenshin(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2016
See as she fat like fool. So mke every lady begin they swap digits wit man for keke ba,m undecided werey
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by yekparikpa(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Tales by moonlight. NTA2 channel 5 every Sunday! Back in the days. The soundtrack : tun tuntun tun tun tun!
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by speedyconnect3: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2016
Bollywood
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by Jamean(f): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Akuko ifo!

So... what is the moral of the story? undecided
That means she was deceived the whole time, but people won't accept that it is deceit because it turned out to be a positive thing.

Ok... next headline is "Bukky also didn't know her husband already has a wife and children"
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by Ishilove: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Ishilove come and read and learn. I might be a very Rich man,even if I take Okada to see you.
We all know you're not rich so leave mata for Matthais. If you use Okada come see me, na for frontage we go siddon do our date cheesy

3 Likes

Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by Ishilove: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2016
Officialkenshin:
See as she fat like fool. So mke every lady begin they swap digits wit man for keke ba,m undecided werey
She is 'fat like fool' enjoying her husband's money, but you, even bicycle taya you no get. Bad belle no go kee you

3 Likes

Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by Officialkenshin(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2016
Ishilove:

She is 'fat like fool' enjoying her husband's money, but you, even bicycle taya you no get. Bad belle no go kee you

Who be this mumu? Abeg shift angry who u EPP,
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by joseph1832ng: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Jamean:
Akuko ifo!

So... what is the moral of the story? undecided
That means she was deceived the whole time, but people won't accept that it is deceit because it turned out to be a positive thing.

Ok... next headline is "Bukky also didn't know her husband already has a wife and children"
What's the deceit there? That the husband didn't tell her he is rich?

I still fail to see how the husband being rich and didn't let her know translate to deceit.

1 Like

Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by joseph1832ng: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Ishilove:

Her husband's money, not her money. Big difference.
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by BobUg28(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Ishilove:

grin Kai! Sister, You are mouthed aswe!

1 Like

Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by Opistorincos(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2016
I no even understand wetin d op dey try talk
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Her husband's money, not her money. Big difference.
That is besides the point angry
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by Aiholi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ishilove:

I honestly don't see d reason d young fella is insulting the woman. She posted her story so dat people like u can learn...
Not u mama Ishilove o..
cheesy
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by joseph1832ng: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ishilove:

That is besides the point angry
It's part of the point. undecided
Re: (photos): A Nairalander Who Never Knew How Rich Her Hubby Is Before Marriage by SlimShaddy10(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Aiholi:

I honestly don't see d reason d young fella is insulting the woman. She posted her story so dat people like u can learn...
Not u mama Ishilove o..
cheesy

Lolz. Ndi kwe ma ndi ekwena...

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Emails On Iphone 7 Plus Permanently / Sachet Water Packing Bag Nylon / Free Ict Consultation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.